Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We got a big/not very good/bleeping German?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pi$$ poor, utter $hit, more talent at a gurning contest!!!.... but if he's going to score every game then he's a starter.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
      Not seen him have a half decent game for us but a great goal against Hull, you need more than that though . At Ipswich the QPR crowd started off getting frustrated with him and then towards the end everyone was just laughing at him he was that bad. Might get better but don't see any promise at the moment, one problem for him is he is replacing Charlie and that isn't easy for anyone. Might be better if played upfront with Mackie in a 4-4-2 rather than on his own
      Yes we need to play two up top end of but especially if Polter plays as granted he is not the most mobile or quickest
      as playing alone up front is hard and you are right replacing Charlie is not going to be EASY for anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Pi$$ poor, utter $hit, more talent at a gurning contest!!!.... but if he's going to score every game then he's a starter.
        First part nonsense....second part sense

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          First part nonsense....second part sense
          Goal aside, you reckon he's a good player?
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Think we are being to harsh on him. I think there is potential there if given time

Comments of he can't trap a ball well I've seen him kill the ball and quickly turn and attack in fact his goal against Hull if people look back started with him killing ball in our half turning driving forward giving ball then getting in the box and finishing the move off he started

He won't run past people he won't beat defender with skill but if we start putting balls in the box he will be a handful. The patience we have shown Gutless who has let us down time and time again but a kid from a foreign country is cut adrift almost immediately it's not fair
            West yes a couple times he brought it down well, but literally just As many times he messed it up. 1 particular time v Hull (in front of SAR roughly F block) he was totally free and couldn't bring he bl00dy ball down! Not being funny but a pro should be able to control a ball 10 times out of 10 no questions asked .

He's a lump that seemingly tries to play like a winger at times , lost count of the amoUnt of times to tried to knock it past a defender and out run him, failing miserably each time . Don't get me wrong he isn't totally useless , he has a few little flashes and I imagine he could be decent in the air if you whip balls in to him, but to be a pro in the 2nd tier of English football I, personally, want a lot lot lot more. Nowhere near good enough for me.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Hear you Marty but I have seen balls bounce off all our players with great regularity he's not alone

Comment

Maybe our general frustrations at our shambolic club mean we are being a bit more harsh than we would be if we were doing well, but bottom line is he ain't good enough. IMO of course .

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Hear you Marty but I have seen balls bounce off all our players with great regularity he's not alone
                  Fair comment

Comment

Him on the end of Jet's long throw ins?
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Would rather have Polter than Kevin Doyle, Will Keane and Maiga !

Comment

I feel that players are under pressure at QPR and therefore are making silly mistakes like when to shoot and when not too, same with passing which results in mistakes.

A crap player would never score a goal like he did, it was a very clever move and got into the right position for a fantastic header.

He needs match time like any other player as he's still learning life in England and the championship. He's also scored two in two.

The chances he missed, okay could've done better but they both looked on target and better than kicking it wide and off target like most of our players do.

Give him a chance at least, he will only get better and improve. We may regret it if we let him go.

Comment

Not performed well at all but, 2 goals in 2 games. Can't drop the only one who's been scoring lately.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Fair comment
                            Sorry mate meant matty not Marty

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              I feel that players are under pressure at QPR and therefore are making silly mistakes like when to shoot and when not too, same with passing which results in mistakes.

A crap player would never score a goal like he did, it was a very clever move and got into the right position for a fantastic header.

He needs match time like any other player as he's still learning life in England and the championship. He's also scored two in two.

The chances he missed, okay could've done better but they both looked on target and better than kicking it wide and off target like most of our players do.

Give him a chance at least, he will only get better and improve. We may regret it if we let him go.
                              Took the words right out of my mouth

Comment

I've only seen glimpses of him.

Won't write him off yet but he's no Charlie Austin.

Comment

Working...
                                X