Chris Ramsey appointed technical director

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Ramsey had kids that were influenced to join Spurs academy while Gallen had what a centre of excellence could attract Where would you want your kid to go ?
    100% right the best youngsters are always going to choose Spurs Arsenal etc over us so it would be a lot easier bringing youngsters through.

Comment

ramsey has done f uck all for this club!

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
        Exactly what I'm saying, the cream of the crop, what are you saying?
        The same ,Spurs have had a host of top kids in recent years ,we've one in the last 15/20 years Sterling and farked off claiming it was because we never had an accademy
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 05-01-2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          There's a real stench coming out of Loftus Road.
          you can say that again family club now my ####.

Steve Gallen been treatment disgraceful and Ramsey gets a job absoloute joke we are

Comment

The same ,Spurs have had a host of top kids in recent years ,we've one in the last 15/20 years Sterling and farked off claiming it was because we never had an accademy
            I suppose Ray Jones doesn't count

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              I suppose Ray Jones doesn't count
              Ray never came through the youth set up he was discovered over on hackney marshes I think , wasn't he about 18 when he came to the club

Comment

Ray never came through the youth set up he was discovered over on hackney marshes I think , wasn't he about 18 when he came to the club
                He must of still been involved with the coaching staff when he first came or did he go straight into the first team

Comment

There is a foul stench of racism about some of the posts on this thread. I would like to know more about the Steve Gallen situation before commenting on that aspect, but, unless I missed something, Ramsey built his reputation on working with the younger players at Spurs, when Les was there too. His reputation with us went downhill when he got the manager's post, but even then many noted that he had apparently improved the game of some of the players. He certainly gave several younger players a game or two last season.
                  He has a strong CV for the role he appears to be appointed to do and my initial reaction is a positive one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Good coach, nowhere near good enough as a manager. Good move, pleased with this.
                    Well there's a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                      There is a foul stench of racism about some of the posts on this thread. I would like to know more about the Steve Gallen situation before commenting on that aspect, but, unless I missed something, Ramsey built his reputation on working with the younger players at Spurs, when Les was there too. His reputation with us went downhill when he got the manager's post, but even then many noted that he had apparently improved the game of some of the players. He certainly gave several younger players a game or two last season.
                      He has a strong CV for the role he appears to be appointed to do and my initial reaction is a positive one.
                      Yes loyalty in this world counts for nothing ask Steve Gallen

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Good coach, nowhere near good enough as a manager. Good move, pleased with this.
                        Sorry Ginger but have to agree to disagree on this one jobs for the boys Ramsey Ferdinands mate,Gallen loyal servant to the club over
                        many years no brainer for me

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                          Good post mate and exactly how I feel. When he was first appointed manager there was a lot of people saying it will be a shame if it doesn't work out and we lose him from the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            He must of still been involved with the coaching staff when he first came or did he go straight into the first team
                            If I remember correctly he more or less did could well be wrong though think he got into the squad very quickly
                            My error he joined QPR at 16 died at 18 terrible loss
                            Last edited by dogsrrs; 05-01-2016, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Be interested to know what Jimmy thinks about this. To me, his view is much more important than sir Les. Don't want JFH nose out of joint. No idea whether Ramsey will be good at This role.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                                There's a real stench coming out of Loftus Road.

Yep that'll be the Ellerslie Khazis...

Comment

Working...
                                X