Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    So what does Perry Suckling do then?
    He is the cademy manager, Ramsey is responsible for overseeing the whole restructuring job and quite a few other roles. Have a read of the article, all is revealed there.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

forgot to add he is now responsible to implement the drossball culture throughout the club.

cannot believe steven gallen has been bombed out of this club but les finds a way to get this pr1ck back in.

oh i forgot, the whole universe wanted ramsey and we should be happy to have him. yeah, sure.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
        Yeah if they don't read the actual article
        Originally posted by amusant View Post
        ...well his spell in charge of the first team isn't looking quite as bad any more. Ramsay's sides scored goals but let lots in. Warnock's sides didn't let many in, but didn't score much either and JFH seems to have put sides out that aren't scoring or defending well. Spurs have a fantastic conveyor belt of young talent coming through. Our new Technical Director was responsible for a lot of that.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          #thespecialone
          #rewardfailure
          #lesmate
          #rightsort
          #peteacher
          #lesandpalsallaboardthegravytrain
          Couldn't agree more the DOF is surrounding himself with his mates, jobs for the boys DOF and his pals slowly dragging the club into the mire

Comment

forgot to add he is now responsible to implement the drossball culture throughout the club.

cannot believe steven gallen has been bombed out of this club but les finds a way to get this pr1ck back in.

oh i forgot, the whole universe wanted ramsey and we should be happy to have him. yeah, sure.
            Tbf, forgetting Ramsey's failed attempt at first team management, what he done at Spurs academy is far superior to what Gallen done at us. Ramsey is very good at what he does (that's just not first team management!).
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I used to play against Steven Gallen when I was a nipper and whilst I won't claim to know the guy personally I have met him a couple of times and he is a right nice bloke, ok that shouldn't determine whether you get a job or not but it makes my blood boil to think how he has been treated.

I really hope Ferdinand gets more of the treatment he got at the last home game when a supporter confronted him about what a sh it job he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                Will only add more fuel to the anti LF jobs for the boys argument
                of course its a job for the boys.

i can see on the day he got the tin tac, les called him and probably said words to the effect of "look mate, we have the crowd turned on us now, i gotta pull you out, let it all die down for a bit and i will bring you back under a different number. dont worry, i will sort you out with a nice cusshy job.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Where does it say Gallen has left? He is still on the website.

Comment

Would we of appointed someone else in this role if Chris Ramsey wasn't at the club?? I'm guessing not..........................

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                      I like Ramsey but Ferdinand is becoming a total w@nker.

Pretty soon we won't sign a player unless he's black.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Andros Townsend's old man get a job here, he's another one who calls anyone who employs a white man a racist.
                      agree

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Tbf, forgetting Ramsey's failed attempt at first team management, what he done at Spurs academy is far superior to what Gallen done at us. Ramsey is very good at what he does (that's just not first team management!).
                        What you have to realise though is that he had a much bigger & talented group of players at Spuds than Steve Gallen ever had at QPR, I would still rather him earn his money rather than being paid off though,
                        this must be the only industry in the world that rewards failure

Comment

F*cking joke of a club LF giving jobs to his black mates him and his fu*cking rooney rule he needs to be bombed out of the club now taking TF for a idiot and it's not being racist to these people we don't need this sort of thing going on in the club, we must be the laughing stock of football, don't like where this is leading.

THE club is just one big mess, I just hope the people that are in charge now getting us going in the right direction otherwise there will be a lot of unhappy fans regarding LF.

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
                            What you have to realise though is that he had a much bigger & talented group of players at Spuds than Steve Gallen ever had at QPR, I would still rather him earn his money rather than being paid off though,
                            this must be the only industry in the world that rewards failure
                            Ramsey had kids that were influenced to join Spurs academy while Gallen had what a centre of excellence could attract Where would you want your kid to go ?

Comment

Good coach, nowhere near good enough as a manager. Good move, pleased with this.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                Ramsey had kids that were influenced to join Spurs academy while Gallen had what a centre of excellence could attract Where would you want your kid to go ?
                                Exactly what I'm saying, the cream of the crop, what are you saying?

Comment

Working...
                                X