Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Ramsey appointed technical director

Before any of you get your knickers in a twist read this

"The 53 year-old will oversee all aspects of coaching and coach education within the Academy, and be responsible for developing and implementing player development strategies."

http://www.qpr.co.uk//news/article/c...r-2885015.aspx
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

A case of make up a title & let him work for his money rather than having to give him a pay out.

That or it's Les's mate so he gets a job. Probably a good role for him, should of never been given a job in the Premier League. Laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      A case of make up a title & let him work for his money rather than having to give him a pay out.

That or it's Les's mate so he gets a job. Probably a good role for him, should of never been given a job in the Premier League. Laughable.
      He was there when we began restructuring the academy setup so Les thought why not bring him back to finish the job. Good move for us...not up to scratch as a manager but knows his stuff at academy level.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Exactly this. Technical director my ####. Made a little job for him and kept him well away from the first team.

Comment

I don't like the title technical director but in all fairness ramsey as head of the academy isn't a bad move by the club.

As long as he's away from any of the first team decisions then I'm happy.

I do feel sad that Steve gallen was let go but ramsey has been looked after.

Comment

I like Ramsey but Ferdinand is becoming a total w@nker.

Pretty soon we won't sign a player unless he's black.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Andros Townsend's old man get a job here, he's another one who calls anyone who employs a white man a racist.

Comment

Will only add more fuel to the anti LF jobs for the boys argument

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Exactly this. Technical director my ####. Made a little job for him and kept him well away from the first team.
                Not really a "little job" with the whole academy restructuring..

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

I do feel sad that Steve gallen was let go.
                  Wrong colour mate

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    Will only add more fuel to the anti LF jobs for the boys argument
                    Yeah if they don't read the actual article

Comment

...well his spell in charge of the first team isn't looking quite as bad any more. Ramsay's sides scored goals but let lots in. Warnock's sides didn't let many in, but didn't score much either and JFH seems to have put sides out that aren't scoring or defending well. Spurs have a fantastic conveyor belt of young talent coming through. Our new Technical Director was responsible for a lot of that.

Comment

Ramsey was instrumental in developing Spurs academy which isn't bad by any means.

He will also I imagine still have good connections and ideas of players he can scout and find for the future. So this appointment can only be good imo.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Not really a "little job" with the whole academy restructuring..
                          So what does Perry Suckling do then?

Comment

#thespecialone
                            #rewardfailure
                            #lesmate
                            #rightsort
                            #peteacher
                            #lesandpalsallaboardthegravytrain
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

There's a real stench coming out of Loftus Road.

Comment

Working...
                              X