Chris Ramsey appointed technical director

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
    Some of the post on here are beyound close to the mark, in fact I think I am done with all of this, Ramsey might have been a poor manager but his credentials as a youth coach are solid!

Manchester City brought in Patrick Veirra as head of youth, if I had time I would like to see what the reaction was to his appointment, Chelsea have got Drogba in, again I would like to see what the reaction was to that appointment.

Some of the problems at QPR are off the pitch and always has been.

In the long run, LF, CR and LH will turn this club around, it was a master stroke putting the clause in his contract.

I think I will stay off this board for a while, or perhaps it's time to move on.

Hope we have a good cup run and improve as the season moves on!
    Completely agree.
    Chris Ramsey is a good coach, you only need to listen to players that have worked under him at youth level and hear how they praise him to figure that out. No doubt some will say all those players are lying or some nonsense like that. Nowhere near management material though. Yes it's a shame Steve Gallen went, but the club are taking a different direction now, can't keep him on if he's not part of the plan and just because his name is Gallen.
    Anyone who says JFH out already is a ridiculous human being. He hasn't had a chance to get his own players in or build his own squad yet, he needs 2 transfer windows and a pre season at least imo. That's the problem with the majority of our fan base nowadays, there's no such thing as patience. Everything is now now now. That mindset hasn't worked at all for us in the last 5 years. Bar the Wembley win. It's going to take time to turn us around. I'm confident JFH will do it.
    I know what you mean Cali, I find myself on here less and less now, it's just not that enjoyable seeing the nonsense being spouted by the vocal minority. Some good points, don't get me wrong, but a lot of nonsense.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CX_gRshWwAAYu3H.jpg:large
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        Some of the post on here are beyound close to the mark, in fact I think I am done with all of this, Ramsey might have been a poor manager but his credentials as a youth coach are solid!

Manchester City brought in Patrick Veirra as head of youth, if I had time I would like to see what the reaction was to his appointment, Chelsea have got Drogba in, again I would like to see what the reaction was to that appointment.

Some of the problems at QPR are off the pitch and always has been.

In the long run, LF, CR and LH will turn this club around, it was a master stroke putting the clause in his contract.

I think I will stay off this board for a while, or perhaps it's time to move on.

Hope we have a good cup run and improve as the season moves on!
        I too agree, this is what CR should've been given in the first place.

Comment

3 points on this
          Calli is probably right Ferdinanand will in all likelyhood get things right but was the wrong appointment at the wrong time for QPR ,

with regards to Ramsey I'm not up for hearsay about his coaching ability he may be good but I have seen no evidence of possitional play antisipation or organized play or recognition of the imballance often in the teams he selected

Talk JFH being replaced isn't really worthy of a reply , he has to have the remainer of the season as a bare minimum he inherited a lop sided squad in disarray , look for an improvement if he gets the reqired help this month but bear in mind our season is over so look at the bigger picture

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Maybe this one as well.
            Stating fact if you can't see where LF is taking us is a no brainer it does not look good and I'm not being racist, it's the credentials of the people he is employing, when they are people with better credentials available, and have far more experience, CR should never have been asked back just a job for a spuds mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
              Stating fact if you can't see where LF is taking us is a no brainer it does not look good and I'm not being racist, it's the credentials of the people he is employing, when they are people with better credentials available, and have far more experience, CR should never have been asked back just a job for a spuds mate.
              Out of interest, who has better credentials for that role then in your opinion that was overlooked by LF in order to give the job to Ramsey?
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Out of interest, who has better credentials for that role then in your opinion that was overlooked by LF in order to give the job to Ramsey?
                Is he talking about job 1 or job 2

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Is he talking about job 1 or job 2
                  Job 2.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Job 2.
                    Yep missed the back

Comment

So the rumours were true. CR is back at LR. Shame, he should have gone.. With Steve Gallen. Both took higher positioned jobs, it didn't work out, move on.

All this is is job creation isn't it, I'm sure if this was written into the contract he would have started his new job a lot sooner than this. I think it shows the state of the club. Just handing out jobs willy nilly.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Ramsey came to Rs as head of the youth academy and that is where he should've stayed he was way out of his depth a manager/1st team coach, and that co(k up is down to the DOF no question, about it and the 3 year contract given to him, Once he was sacked which took far too long, he should have been moved straight back to the academy, if they wanted him to stay and not pay him off, not wait 3 months to create a "new position" , which on reflection it looks like oh I need to find my mate another job by the DOF, As I've said I have nothing against JFH as long as he was bought in for the right reasons and not because someone at the club has an agenda, People will be cynical of the DOF because he keeps banging the drum about there not being enough Black managers/Coaches in the game, and it looks like he's on some sort of crusade? There may not be enough for what reasons no one knows, But I want a good manager /coach whether he be white,black pink, or green,, but not for the reason above, also I believe that the DOF is doing an awful job and maybe he's letting things cloud his judgement , Really think he should've been sacked some time back after the Ramsey debarcle
                        IS THIS A RACIST POST
                        just because I tell it as I see it,
                        Some people on here are being called racists wrongly for stating their opinion, Football is all about opinions and some on here need to realise that, but are so blinkered they think that theirs is the only one that matters, I believe that forums are there for people to voice their different opinions?
                        Last edited by dave58; 06-01-2016, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Think this is excellent news. Glad hes back at the club.

Comment

Who's book is that from?

Comment

Working...
                            X