No announcement yet.

Austin stalling move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin is not loyal to QPR, he is doing what's best for him. I believe we should have tied him to a longer contract after the first 6 months, which looks like we are doing with Hall, well done the club.

He wants big bunce, will not get that here.

I don't care where he goes or what he does when he leaves.

But he is playing it right, keep the fans onside, say the right things.. Because he knows if he gets injured, a big possibility, he would have to take a contract with us.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      I wish we hadn`t moved the goalsposts. We should have sold Austin, Fer, Sandro and Phillips and replaced them. No Wonder JET wants to be sold and who knows what Luongo will chose to do in the Transfer window. Will he stay or will he go?
      Me too!! Keeping them has confused everyone's expectations including the clubs decision makers. This was a season for consolidation and rebuilding and now it's just a farce.

To many players at the club on big wages who don't want to be here and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Me too!! Keeping them has confused everyone's expectations including the clubs decision makers. This was a season for consolidation and rebuilding and now it's just a farce.

To many players at the club on big wages who don't want to be here and fight.
        The thing is, it wasn't like they weren't up for offer. All of these players you've listed very clearly had a price. Clubs thought we would be held to ransom and be forced to lower our prices significantly and we showed that we wouldn't do that. It showed strength and development in the owners and those running the club including Les, something we've been screaming out for since TF came in. Remember, Fer almost left, Caulker did leave, Sandro might have left, Austin would have if the offers were better, Phillips would have left if Pulis wasn't such a farker.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I think it was assumed they would go. Austin/Phillips we had multiple offers for, Fer only stayed cos he failed a medcial, and Sandro took too long sneaking back from Calais.

Had we let them leave for lower then our valuations, we'd be screaming that the board were naive/weak/etc. As soon as the window banged shut, we were ALL happy, and Austin and Phillips were tweeting #promotion to each other

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
            Austin is not loyal to QPR, he is doing what's best for him. I believe we should have tied him to a longer contract after the first 6 months, which looks like we are doing with Hall, well done the club.

He wants big bunce, will not get that here.

I don't care where he goes or what he does when he leaves.But he is playing it right, keep the fans onside, say the right things.. Because he knows if he gets injured, a big possibility, he would have to take a contract with us.

Agreed. I support QPR not Charlie Austin.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Working...
            X