Austin stalling move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    In the summer though he will have more of a choice of clubs to pick from. Palace are a shitty little club, crap ground, crap hole area, fans are ##### but must admit make a good noise at home.
    Cant see how he will have more choice in the summer Fordy clubs in shlt street will pay him more now if they believe he can help to get them out shook or clubs that think he might get them higher up the table I think now some might take more of gamble on his fitness than they would in the summer when they 3 months to bring players in instead of 1 month , if he has one more injurie before the end of this season he wont find that many clubs being interested nor will his signing on fee be that great

Comment

Anybody know when he will be fit enough to play again.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        Anybody know when he will be fit enough to play again.
        who for Mel?
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

The other thing Charlie needs to consider is the euros!!

He might be a outsider for a place but football being football you don't know who will get injured at any given time. If he moves to let's say a place and bangs in 8,9or 10 goals he's back in the shop window for a chance of a lifetime.

If I was him id be looking now. Will still get big wages and signing on fee!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            The other thing Charlie needs to consider is the euros!!

He might be a outsider for a place but football being football you don't know who will get injured at any given time. If he moves to let's say a place and bangs in 8,9or 10 goals he's back in the shop window for a chance of a lifetime.

If I was him id be looking now. Will still get big wages and signing on fee!!
            Part of me wants him to stay but the other part is saying he can achieve so much without us. Love charlie but he should do whats best for his career and I think going to Palace would be great for him. Obviously be sad to see him go when he does.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He is taking on hell of a gamble as far as I see it. If he gets any sort of injury in the next few months he is out of contract and with no wages.

Surely better to take a deal as soon as and provide at least a bit of mid term security for his young family.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                As well as he has done for us as a gaffer, I get the impression Warnock is a right snake. Seems to enjoy stirring things up.
                To be fair to Warnock he was asked about Austin, he didn't bring it up.

Comment

Clever by both sides...

The club spin it to the fans that Charlie is now the loyal one who wants to see out his contract.

Charlie makes it look like he is the loyal one but really is giving it the two fingers to the board for not selling him in the summer.

At least this one hasn't been played out in public...

Comment

Austin was discussed last night on talksport

Comment

The bottom line Charlie stalling for a kick back from the club to go , the club get something so does Charlie that's what agents get paid for
                      Warnock get's slagged off for telling Charlie the palace offer would be a good move for him and for QPR , while the Agent is rubbing his sweaty palms
                      Last edited by dogsrrs; 05-01-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

This'll go to the wire in this window..... It'd only take an injury to someone like Giroud, Kane, Rooney, Lukaku etc etc in coming few weeks to make put the logic of signing Charlie now in an entirely different light.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Nonsense. He was always gonna hang about for the Bosman wages.

He's said the same thing all the way through. Completely transparent.

He'll get a million or two signing on fee & an £60-80k a week wage
                          I tell you what, it really hurts when our club get stitched up by everyone including the players.

We've had players rinse us for years, what protection do football clubs have from players taking the mick?

I'm not talking about CA, I'm taking in general all players. I never thought that Charlie would ever do that after being so grateful from getting away from his day job, thought he was different. I hope he hasn't changed and been brainwashed to do something like that.

I'd also like to point out that I love Charlie, my favorite player and will always remain a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            I tell you what, it really hurts when our club get stitched up by everyone including the players.

I never thought that Charlie would ever do that after being so grateful from getting away from his day job, thought he was different. I hope he hasn't changed and been brainwashed to do something like that.
                            Its not as if we rescued Charlie from anything, he was a pro for a few years before he joined us. He owes us nothing, he's been with us 2.5 years, not a fan, not a supporter, no ties to the club. I'd do exactly the same in his position.

Comment

I wish we hadn`t moved the goalsposts. We should have sold Austin, Fer, Sandro and Phillips and replaced them. No Wonder JET wants to be sold and who knows what Luongo will chose to do in the Transfer window. Will he stay or will he go?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Austin is not loyal to QPR, he is doing what's best for him. I believe we should have tied him to a longer contract after the first 6 months, which looks like we are doing with Hall, well done the club.

He wants big bunce, will not get that here.

I don't care where he goes or what he does when he leaves.

But he is playing it right, keep the fans onside, say the right things.. Because he knows if he gets injured, a big possibility, he would have to take a contract with us.
                                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X