Two insightful bits of info from Friday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    its not in the papers though, it came out of his mouth. If he actually wanted the job, please tell me what benefit it i to him to say he didnt want it.
    Er. Because pitching for a job publicly you expect privately you're not going to get makes you look needy. And invites a rebuff which some consider embarrassing. Never came out of his mouth. Never said anything definitively.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Would you rather have old man Blackwell than the up and coming hungry JFH..?
      I can't honestly see why there is such resistance to someone who fits all the criteria the fans have been begging the club to appoint,
      Basically Kev, they can complain more if the show resistance to any appointment. Even if Neil came in, at the end of the season, whatever the result, assuming he left which would most likely be the case, they'd complain that the club thought far too short term in bringing him in and now all the young hungry managers have moved on. Its a never ending cycle of complaint for the sake of it.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Basically Kev, they can complain more if the show resistance to any appointment. Even if Neil came in, at the end of the season, whatever the result, assuming he left which would most likely be the case, they'd complain that the club thought far too short term in bringing him in and now all the young hungry managers have moved on. Its a never ending cycle of complaint for the sake of it.
        If I'm included in your reference to 'they' then you couldn't be more wrong. I can't be Rs'd to explain to you because you don't consider other points of view, only yours.

Comment

Its all fun and games at QPR. Perhaps the makers of Twenty Twelve and W1A should do a comedy series about us, at least the star Jessica Hynes is a big Hoops fan.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            You have some f acking brass balls to assume to know my thinking...... There is, sadly, much to complain about our club at present.

As Clive says on LFW

"Rangers have won twice in 12 matches, one of which thanks to a shambolic piece of goalkeeping, and have only won four of their last 20 matches. That is relegation form and QPR, who play four of their next five matches and six of the next nine away from home, are now just nine points from that relegation zone. They have won only seven times all season and accumulated 30 points – Wolves in 2012/13 had won nine times by this point and had 31. Queens Park Rangers won just 11 of the 47 matches they played during 2015."

One first half goal- in stoppage time- in 14 games......

Its only primary school children like you, thinking 'my team's better than yours, na-na, na-na, na-na, na', that seemingly thinks we're brilliant and have no need to complain......

Comment

Talksport interview at 5:55: "Neil, obviously being back in the dugout, has it given you a taste to be back into it full time? NW: "No, I don´t...I don´t...I think I´ve done... I´ve served my time - (bloody hell?) - I mean, I´ve had seven promotions, and I have enjoyed every one, uhm with different aspects of it, but I just think I can uhm... I enjoy being around players, and I think that´s my role, you know, ...uhm... if I can help somebody... uhm... around players, I think I can... you know, there´s a... there´s a scope for... I think... at most clubs... for... for somebody like me to come in and help, probably a younger manager, who is... who is not... I am not after the jobs..."

http://talksport.com/football/exclus...ells-talksport
              Last edited by 1QPRDK; 05-01-2016, 03:12 PM. Reason: link added
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                Talksport interview at 5:55: "Neil, obviously being back in the dugout, has it given you a taste to be back into it full time? NW: "No, I don´t...I don´t...I think I´ve done... I´ve served my time - (bloody hell?) - I mean, I´ve had seven promotions, and I have enjoyed every one, uhm with different aspects of it, but I just think I can uhm... I enjoy being around players, and I think that´s my role, you know, ...uhm... if I can help somebody... uhm... around players, I think I can... you know, there´s a... there´s a scope for... I think... at most clubs... for... for somebody like me to come in and help, probably a younger manager, who is... who is not... I am not after the jobs..."

http://talksport.com/football/exclus...ells-talksport
                thank you!

now what the farking hell are you saying rangers 77...pretty clear he states he doesnt want the job! i do not uderstand your argument one bit as you are arguing against words that has come out of NW mouth.

what a dribble on a bellnd

Comment

think if the job was offered to Warnock full time he would've taken it I'm sure regardless of what he said

Comment

this is a pointless argument and i can't understand why people are getting so wound up.

Warnock isn't our manager so we need to move on.

He did say several times he didn't want the job full time ..several times...but he also is a media tease and could have been being coy!

but any way he isn't our manager and nothing is going to change that

so move on!

Comment

Get a room, you two. Install a webcam.
                      Matty will watch, if no one else will.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Comment

in that talk sport interview he said he didn't the job as manager , but he pretty much he wanted a job

Comment

Working...
                          X