• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surrrey_hoop & BuffooneRy

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    I can't see that at all.

He's had SIX games. Yes, SIX games.
    Unbelievable, isn't it? This is the sort of attitude you expect from Chelsea or Man United fans.

Some on here saying that he "should be able to work with the players at his disposal" need to wake up. This squad is tripe. Not nessccarily in it's pure ability, but certainly in terms of players being at different ends of their careers, having different ambitions to the owners, and having their heads turned by other clubs. In short, it's a nightmare for even an experienced manager, never mind a 43 year old in his 2nd job. Sure, Warnock got this team playing OK (no better than that) football, but a) he was only ever a stop gap and b) there is absolutely no guarantee that it would've continued over the course of the season. Give the bloke some time for crying out loud.
    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 02-01-2016, 11:13 AM.

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
    Unbelievable, isn't it? This is the sort of attitude you expect from Chelsea or Man United fans.

Some on here saying that he "should be able to work with the players at his disposal" need to wake up. This squad is tripe. Not nessccarily in it's pure ability, but certainly in terms of players being at different ends of their careers, having different ambitions to the owners, and having their heads turned by other clubs. In short, it's a nightmare for even an experienced manager, never mind a 43 year old in his 2nd job. Sure, Warnock got this team playing OK (no better than that) football, but a) he was only ever a stop gap and b) there is absolutely no guarantee that it would've continued over the course of the season. Give the bloke some time for crying out loud.
    Save your misguided vitriol for someone who has actually asked for him to be sacked sunshine... If you read what I have written I have merely suggested that if this hideous run continues then it wouldn't surprise me that's all....

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
      Save your misguided vitriol for someone who has actually asked for him to be sacked sunshine... If you read what I have written I have merely suggested that if this hideous run continues then it wouldn't surprise me that's all....
      'Sunshine'? What are you, an extra from 'The Sweeney'? Look, you give the guy until the end of the season. If the Board has any sense, they will too. End of story. Speculative nonsense threads like yours help no one.
      Last edited by surrey_hoop; 02-01-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

'Sunshine'? What are you, an extra from 'The Sweeney'? Look, you give the guy until the end of the season. If the Board has any sense, they will too. End of story. Speculative nonsense threads like yours help no one.
        Sorry if I've upset your delicate disposition sweetie pie I'll try not to be so Reagan or Carter next time...

Comment

Sorry if I've upset your delicate disposition sweetie pie I'll try not to be so Reagan or Carter next time...
          Well aren't you precious. Haven't upset me - I'd have to give a single s hit what you think for that to happen.

Comment

Well aren't you precious. Haven't upset me - I'd have to give a single s hit what you think for that to happen.
            Grow up you petulant child... We're all hurting but come on now luvy no need for any nastiness...

Comment

Grow up you petulant child... We're all hurting but come on now luvy no need for any nastiness...
              Really? Because Rangers lost a game of football? Sorry, but if you go through a grieving process every time we lose, I think it's you who needs to grow up.

Comment

Really? Because Rangers lost a game of football? Sorry, but if you go through a grieving process every time we lose, I think it's you who needs to grow up.
                You really are a sad, desperate individual by constantly twisting and over emphasising everything I write, it's really quite embarrassing... Small man or manhood syndrome I'd call it... Of course fans are hurting, cheesed off, apoplectic etc it's the nature of being a football fan... Like when we have had success we lap it up and go berserk, it's the same when we're on a horrendous run like we are now... Good grief laddie get a grip FFS!!! Enough of this silliness now or no doubt I'll get another yellow card...

Comment

You really are a sad, desperate individual by constantly twisting and over emphasising everything I write, it's really quite embarrassing... Small man or manhood syndrome I'd call it... Of course fans are hurting, cheesed off, apoplectic etc it's the nature of being a football fan... Like when we have had success we lap it up and go berserk, it's the same when we're on a horrendous run like we are now... Good grief laddie get a grip FFS!!! Enough of this silliness now or no doubt I'll get another yellow card...
                  I wouldn't call this "a horrendous" run we are on?!

Comment

Working...
                  X