No announcement yet.

Who is going to Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the club should treat this game seriously. We are going nowhere in the league, so a good cup run would cheer everybody up.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      I think the club should treat this game seriously. We are going nowhere in the league, so a good cup run would cheer everybody up.
      Love the thought of some of our 'fringe' players getting a game. Reckon its going to be our best perfomance of the season.... 4-1 Rangers.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

will be there
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Not to sure mate. Will see what the plans are on the way up. Probably head to Hooters as I
          heard the beer is really good quality in there!

Yea come & join the #### #### NW Hoopz

I'll PM you what I'm wearing tomorrow BUT almost certainly wearing the luminous pink boxers so make sure you check all the blokes standing next to ya in the phishers
          ;-)
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Well done to all you folks making the trek up there knowing full well it's not likely to end well, I would be joining you if I lived closer! I'm actually looking forward to listening to a poor audio broadcast of the match, it's like a disease that won't go away supporting Rangers!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
              I'll PM you what I'm wearing tomorrow BUT almost certainly wearing the luminous pink boxers so make sure you check all the blokes standing next to ya in the phishers
              ;-)

Comment

Don't forget your hooded coats to keep you dry from all the spit from the Forest fans above you !

Comment

safe journey to all my fellow R's

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Don't forget your hooded coats to keep you dry from all the spit from the Forest fans above
                    you !
                    Got a black waxed hooded jacket on luckily enough .......
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                      Think Polter might be rested, and without him we're pretty toothless. Will probably give it a miss because of this.
                      So glad I found you mate. Makes my respect for him feel more sane

Comment

Those who are going are the true heroes of our Club at the moment. I salute you.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Those who are going are the true heroes of our Club at the moment. I salute you.

Comment

Ended up in the Fellows near the station full of Rangers ........ even at 2.20 , #### the game beer o'clock

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X