Who is going to Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Westway View Post
    Think Polter might be rested, and without him we're pretty toothless. Will probably give it a miss because of this.
    Haha, you do stand up
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Few of us on the 10.27
      X3 heading up

On same train Paul

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Fringe players aka luongo, doughty, jet, chery, smithies. Makes me a bit more hopeful for the game tbh Matty
        True mate might be better than the usual crop!

Tbf I do fancy a day on the lash, just checked the rattlers and can get returns for £38 so have text my Rangers supporting pals seeing if any of em fancy it.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Tbf I do fancy a day on the lash, just checked the rattlers and can get returns for £38 so have text my Rangers supporting pals seeing if any of em fancy it.
          Do Rotherham instead Matty , you know it makes sense . Nottingham spells a std and months of worry
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Do Rotherham instead Matty , you know it makes sense . Nottingham spells a std and months of worry
            Mate I was so up for Rotherham and then the bl00dy missus goes and gets me tickets to the David Haye fight that night for Christmas!! I was gutted. Bless her.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              The only thing getting shafted in Nottingham will be us the long suffering fans

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Mate I know you like him and that but seriously. He's bang average. If that
                A ha! I see you've changed your opinion now on The Polt. Friday you said he was rubbish, today you think he's average!

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                  A ha! I see you've changed your opinion now on The Polt. Friday you said he was rubbish, today you think he's average!
                  no... hes fcking sh1t
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                    no... hes fcking sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Fringe players aka luongo, doughty, jet, chery, smithies. Makes me a bit more hopeful for the game tbh Matty
                      I'm going and have to agree with that. I hope he starts players like that and they seize the chance they have been given.

Comment

How many hours before kickoff do we know the starting lineup in the FA cup?
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Mate I was so up for Rotherham and then the bl00dy missus goes and gets me tickets to the David Haye fight that night for Christmas!! I was gutted. Bless her.
                          Wouldn't be surprised if it got called off Matty. Apparently only 5,000 tickets sold in a 25,000 arena. They want £1,200 for ringside for a mismatch fight & a fighter who's pulled out if 2 of his last 3 fights.

Comment

on the 10.27 5 of us to see the Rs first ever win at the City Ground 26 attempts no wins

Comment

Looks like I missed out getting on the 10.27. We're on the hour later and straight into hooters once we get there

Comment

Just do it bud. £50 all in to see us win at Forest?

Comment

Working...
                                X