Who is going to Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to Forest

I am with my boy I am really wondering why at this moment in time,still you never know

Was planning to but after Hull a pal bailed on me so was in 2 minds and now hearing JFH is playing fringe players I think I'll give it the swerve and save myself for the league game there.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Nae danger of that

Comment

Few of us on the 10.27

Comment

Fair do's to anyone who bothers going.. I wouldn't even if I was given a free ticket and driven there in a imo...
          Last edited by BuffooneRy; 03-01-2016, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Going there with another 3. Train up, planning on being 100% wasted before kick off. Hopefully won't be able to see the match

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Was planning to but after Hull a pal bailed on me so was in 2 minds and now hearing JFH is playing fringe players I think I'll give it the swerve and save myself for the league game there.
              Fringe players aka luongo, doughty, jet, chery, smithies. Makes me a bit more hopeful for the game tbh Matty

Comment

Will be another great day with mates, spoiled by the game........or maybe not.

Comment

Yes I am going, the league game is likely to get moved to midweek so won't be able to go to that due to work. Can understand people giving it a miss though.

Comment

Duck a Rangers cup game, our mob have always had a backhander to throw the game.similar to this season. Rotherham away for me duck knows why.
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

14 of us on the chuff chuff

Comment

Think Polter might be rested, and without him we're pretty toothless. Will probably give it a miss because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                          Think Polter might be rested, and without him we're pretty toothless. Will probably give it a miss because of this.
                          Mate I know you like him and that but seriously. He's bang average. If that

Comment

Last count there was a good 35 of us going

Comment

can't remember when we last put up a fight in the cup , look at some of the lower league teams that have beaten us in recent seasons .... i'm staying put

Comment

Working...
                              X