No announcement yet.

Can we make a starting 11 of.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough about McCarthy, as said my mates said they liked the look of him but Hennessy is just in fine form atm thats all it is.

Comment

Parejo is currently considered by many to have been one of the top BBVA players in the last 3-4 years. Always so consistent and I think he scored 11 goals last season from central midfield. Would be the perfect solution to our midfield problems. He doesn't even shirk on his defensive duties either.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Parejo is currently considered by many to have been one of the top BBVA players in the last 3-4 years. Always so consistent and I think he scored 11 goals last season from central midfield. Would be the perfect solution to our midfield problems. He doesn't even shirk on his defensive duties either.
        He's top quality, if he was to come to England he'd go somewhere like Spurs or Liverpool. He was slated when he was here
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          He's top quality, if he was to come to England he'd go somewhere like Spurs or Liverpool. He was slated when he was here
          Almost feel exactly the same way about Granero. Also, I'm not sure if we can include him, but didn't we coat of Ibra as a youth for being too weak or something?
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            player we got rid of as we deemed them not goood enough as a club and they have gone onto better things....

ATM I can get

Mcarthy

rb delaney cb lb

puncheon mutch cm lm

ST ST

All gone to palace funnily enough.

Still dont understand the mutch or mcCarthy sale. I am tempted to add Barton onto the mox as I think we should of retained him. Plays week in week out for a team challenging for promotion in this league.
            Tom Carrol starting to do it at spuds

Comment

Working...
            X