Fans out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    1.) people of the mindset that we have "premiership players"-no these are championship players, hence why we are in the championship

2.) People believing we have a devine right to be top 6 minimum. Linked with the above, but we have no right to be anywhere, got to earn the right.

3.) People who assumed because we kept Charlie, this would mean we win the league. I remember people on here in amazement that we were 12/1 and lumping on it! utter madness

4.)People demanding we play our youth players. None from what i can see are doing great things at lower league clubs, so why would they succeed here. Cant just play someone on the fact they are young.

5.) People coating the club 24/7 but never actually attend a game. Sees the starting line-up, final score and will then come out with "Why is he playing HENRY" - and yes imho you have a better insight and more right to moan if you do go to games.

6.) Scapegoats- for as long as i can remember we are a set of supporters who need a scapegoat. Polter-Signed for a million quid, quite young and causes problems for defenses. Been involved with a lot of our goals recently and considering our options are very limited upfront i have no idea why he gets the stick he does. Henry-towards the end of his career and has clearly given his all for us since joining. We knew when we signed him what you were going to get, he aint pirlo and has limited ability but does a job. I remember Zamora getting similar stick from the fans....turns out he was quite important!

7.)linked to 6, the fickleness of some fans. Hoilett has been utter sh!te since signing for us. 3/4 years of dross and a few half decent performances and people are raving about him. No coincidence that he has started to turn it on when his contract is up. Dont be fooled.

8.)Patience-perhaps it is a minority who seem to shout loudest so it seems stronger than it is, but the impatience of some on here is unbelievable. People demand "we improve our youth system"-well by the very nature of it, developing talents, it isnt going to happen in a season or two, will take half a dozen years if not more o correct and implement. i did have a chuckle to myself when i saw the various "JFH has to go" threads recently. I did initially think he came in at a good time, having enough time to asses then buy/sellin january. In hindsight, perhaps not the greatest time as the games come thick and fast and perhaps he needs more time on the training pitch to implement his system/style.

9.) the treatment of LF and TF. could go on forever on this subject, so best not to start

so i basically think your all bunch of spoilt brats
    I agree with all bar 7. I, along with a few others, said that Hoilett is a good player trying to come out. He is playing well now his contract is up. At least he is playing well now. Yeah, he should have done it before - he is paid enough and should have done more. Who is to say he isnt playing for his future with us?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      1.) people of the mindset that we have "premiership players"-no these are championship players, hence why we are in the championship

2.) People believing we have a devine right to be top 6 minimum. Linked with the above, but we have no right to be anywhere, got to earn the right.

3.) People who assumed because we kept Charlie, this would mean we win the league. I remember people on here in amazement that we were 12/1 and lumping on it! utter madness

4.)People demanding we play our youth players. None from what i can see are doing great things at lower league clubs, so why would they succeed here. Cant just play someone on the fact they are young.

5.) People coating the club 24/7 but never actually attend a game. Sees the starting line-up, final score and will then come out with "Why is he playing HENRY" - and yes imho you have a better insight and more right to moan if you do go to games.

6.) Scapegoats- for as long as i can remember we are a set of supporters who need a scapegoat. Polter-Signed for a million quid, quite young and causes problems for defenses. Been involved with a lot of our goals recently and considering our options are very limited upfront i have no idea why he gets the stick he does. Henry-towards the end of his career and has clearly given his all for us since joining. We knew when we signed him what you were going to get, he aint pirlo and has limited ability but does a job. I remember Zamora getting similar stick from the fans....turns out he was quite important!

7.)linked to 6, the fickleness of some fans. Hoilett has been utter sh!te since signing for us. 3/4 years of dross and a few half decent performances and people are raving about him. No coincidence that he has started to turn it on when his contract is up. Dont be fooled.

8.)Patience-perhaps it is a minority who seem to shout loudest so it seems stronger than it is, but the impatience of some on here is unbelievable. People demand "we improve our youth system"-well by the very nature of it, developing talents, it isnt going to happen in a season or two, will take half a dozen years if not more o correct and implement. i did have a chuckle to myself when i saw the various "JFH has to go" threads recently. I did initially think he came in at a good time, having enough time to asses then buy/sellin january. In hindsight, perhaps not the greatest time as the games come thick and fast and perhaps he needs more time on the training pitch to implement his system/style.

9.) the treatment of LF and TF. could go on forever on this subject, so best not to start

so i basically think your all bunch of spoilt brats
      1) you can have premiership players in a team in the championship. Players and teams underperform. A manager can make a difference. Look at pardew at palace in prem....
      2) we've been in premiership for 3 of last 5 seasons. We've spent huge amounts on players and wages.
      3) I never bet on qpr. Always let you down and gives you double the pain. A minority thought we'd win the league. Still think players are better than our position
      4) not see enough of them to comment. However, people who want this are different to 1 and 2.
      5) people can say what they like, don't see the problem.
      6) I agree with this. However, all clubs have scapegoats. Not sure why it's so surprising, it's nature of football fans and I'd say even people.
      7) time will tell. Maybe you're wrong on this? All about opinions after all.
      8) impatience comes after a poor performance. That is understandable. Most have patience back in a day or 2 when they have cooled off. Patience of some surprises me.
      9) LF is paid by qpr, so paying fans can say what they like. tF - Agree, it's his money afterall
      6)

Comment

Working...
      X