No announcement yet.

Fans out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fans that continue to support this farking dross and and its owners. upholds it as if it was something to be proud of. with fans like this, we will never change for the better.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Players need to start earning our support,fed up with a 5hr round trip to watch those bottle jobs. We pay good £ to watch the tripe served up so don't need some happy clapper blaming the fans.

Comment

I truly believe we are down there with some of the worst fans in the country. As dreadful as the players are at the moment. Got some proper scathing looks the other day when I tried to get a song going to try and give the boys a boost on the field, as if I were breaking some kind of law.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Although the football this season has been dire , I think we do need to get behind the team more rather than waiting for them to do something and then getting behind them.

If fans do want vent their frustration , then they should vent against the board for the early bird season ticket 2016/17 prices con , it's a price increase , when if they want to sell season tickets at this time they should be offering discounted prices on this season ticket prices .

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            I truly believe we are down there with some of the worst fans in the country. As dreadful as the players are at the moment. Got some proper scathing looks the other day when I tried to get a song going to try and give the boys a boost on the field, as if I were breaking some kind of law.
            To be fair we have one of the best in support, loyal to the core! Look em in the eye ginge and sing loud and proud
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

There's nothing wrong with our fans. Just because some pratt wants to start a petition, that is one of thousands of us. I'd be disappointed if everyone on here was saying how great we were after Huddersfield! We'll always be here and spend good hard earned money to watch them. All the directors of football, players, managers will be paid a nice sum to do a job at qpr. If we don't feel it's good enough, why can't people express after the game on a message board. I find it amazing that people don't come on here and have a rant after perofrmances like Huddersfield, Fulham away etc. I'm so bloody annoyed after those games. In cold light of day, I calm down in a couple of days and then I can see the longer term. But no one should deny our right to have a good old rant now and again when we see such rubbish on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                There's nothing wrong with our fans. Just because some pratt wants to start a petition, that is one of thousands of us. I'd be disappointed if everyone on here was saying how great we were after Huddersfield! We'll always be here and spend good hard earned money to watch them. All the directors of football, players, managers will be paid a nice sum to do a jorrgb at qpr. If we don't feel it's good enough, why can't people express after the game on a message board. I find it amazing that people don't come on here and have a rant after perofrmances like Huddersfield, Fulham away etc. I'm so bloody annoyed after those games. In cold light of day, I calm down in a couple of days and then I can see the longer term. But no one should deny our right to have a good old rant now and again when we see such rubbish on the pitch.
                Excellent.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with our fans. Just because some pratt wants to start a petition, that is one of thousands of us. I'd be disappointed if everyone on here was saying how great we were after Huddersfield! We'll always be here and spend good hard earned money to watch them. All the directors of football, players, managers will be paid a nice sum to do a job at qpr. If we don't feel it's good enough, why can't people express after the game on a message board. I find it amazing that people don't come on here and have a rant after perofrmances like Huddersfield, Fulham away etc. I'm so bloody annoyed after those games. In cold light of day, I calm down in a couple of days and then I can see the longer term. But no one should deny our right to have a good old rant now and again when we see such rubbish on the pitch.
                  fair enough but it is running deeper than that with many...we all hurt when we lose every single one of us and we of course are all able to vent our frustration but some of the over reactions on here.demanding that heads roll after every game is becoming ridiculous..

Comment

Its usually all the same 5-7 people on this forum agreeing with each other that the fans have done nothing wrong. They just say it more often. (Not suggesting you James mate, I do sort of understand what your point is). My issue is with the people who sound like a broken record every day.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Henry might be hard working but it doesn't stop him being total shite!

Comment

This is the place I vent my frustration after a poor match of which there have been many as of late, I don't see anything wrong with that as long as you are respectful of other opinions! I personally do not like to hear any player in Hoops booed, that will never help anything, it's the manager who picks the side!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Its usually all the same 5-7 people on this forum agreeing with each other that the fans have done nothing wrong. They just say it more often. (Not suggesting you James mate, I do sort of understand what your point is). My issue is with the people who sound like a broken record every day.
                          They are entitled to their opinion. Just like you are.

Comment

Very good post James. Totally agree.
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              True. Some very embarrassing folk in the stands these days.

Comment

1.) people of the mindset that we have "premiership players"-no these are championship players, hence why we are in the championship

2.) People believing we have a devine right to be top 6 minimum. Linked with the above, but we have no right to be anywhere, got to earn the right.

3.) People who assumed because we kept Charlie, this would mean we win the league. I remember people on here in amazement that we were 12/1 and lumping on it! utter madness

4.)People demanding we play our youth players. None from what i can see are doing great things at lower league clubs, so why would they succeed here. Cant just play someone on the fact they are young.

5.) People coating the club 24/7 but never actually attend a game. Sees the starting line-up, final score and will then come out with "Why is he playing HENRY" - and yes imho you have a better insight and more right to moan if you do go to games.

6.) Scapegoats- for as long as i can remember we are a set of supporters who need a scapegoat. Polter-Signed for a million quid, quite young and causes problems for defenses. Been involved with a lot of our goals recently and considering our options are very limited upfront i have no idea why he gets the stick he does. Henry-towards the end of his career and has clearly given his all for us since joining. We knew when we signed him what you were going to get, he aint pirlo and has limited ability but does a job. I remember Zamora getting similar stick from the fans....turns out he was quite important!

7.)linked to 6, the fickleness of some fans. Hoilett has been utter sh!te since signing for us. 3/4 years of dross and a few half decent performances and people are raving about him. No coincidence that he has started to turn it on when his contract is up. Dont be fooled.

8.)Patience-perhaps it is a minority who seem to shout loudest so it seems stronger than it is, but the impatience of some on here is unbelievable. People demand "we improve our youth system"-well by the very nature of it, developing talents, it isnt going to happen in a season or two, will take half a dozen years if not more o correct and implement. i did have a chuckle to myself when i saw the various "JFH has to go" threads recently. I did initially think he came in at a good time, having enough time to asses then buy/sellin january. In hindsight, perhaps not the greatest time as the games come thick and fast and perhaps he needs more time on the training pitch to implement his system/style.

9.) the treatment of LF and TF. could go on forever on this subject, so best not to start

so i basically think your all bunch of spoilt brats

Comment

Working...
                                X