Fans out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
    Singing? Didn't see that in the contract when I signed up to be a supporter.

So will singing make the players better?
    so you signed up to be supporter.there is the key word supporter..everybody knows that vocal support helps the players thats why its called support..the crowd help beat the likes of chelsea etc

the two can't exist without each other...it is no coincidence that the best performances are when the crowd are at their most vocal...after the 2nd bolton goal went in at home earlier this year the crowd started singing and supporting and it had a definite effect on the players...

Comment

Singing? Didn't see that in the contract when I signed up to be a supporter.

So will singing make the players better?
      it might make Green catch a cross
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        all i could hear was the bluenoses thought the palace fans were quiet

really ..even the commentators mentioned the palace support

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          so you signed up to be supporter.there is the key word supporter..everybody knows that vocal support helps the players thats why its called support..the crowd help beat the likes of chelsea etc

the two can't exist without each other...it is no coincidence that the best performances are when the crowd are at their most vocal...after the 2nd bolton goal went in at home earlier this year the crowd started singing and supporting and it had a definite effect on the players...
          Lol. Ok. I will start singing when I get back from my holiday. I'm expecting a big turn around. Cant see it making much of a difference.

I remember the 12/13 season, Rangers were in good voice, home and away.... Relegated. Bottom of the league.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Lol. Ok. I will start singing when I get back from my holiday. I'm expecting a big turn around. Cant see it making much of a difference.

I remember the 12/13 season, Rangers were in good voice, home and away.... Relegated. Bottom of the league.
            lol all you like but you know that the team plays better in a vocal noisy stadium rather than in the library loftus road has been of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              I demand that with the same expectation I have when demanding that Gemma Arterton has dinner with me......
              She's not much of a date mate, chews with her mouth open & doesn't offer to go Dutch. I won't be inviting her on a 2nd date.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Heard some kid behind me mouthing off Polter, calling him the worst player he's seen here in the last 5 years before he scored the goal. Gave him a lovely look when that went in. He didn't notice me and just screamed out "That is what this beast can do"

Just some stupidly hypocritical fans who have such short sightedness that they complain when things aren't happening within a second of it even being suggested.
                Polter is pony , Phillips cross was put on a plate and any Sunday league player would have put that home .
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  She's not much of a date mate, chews with her mouth open & doesn't offer to go Dutch. I won't be inviting her on a 2nd date.
                  A bird that's a ringer does the bins every Monday round my way Matty ,arterton is class. Would play hide the sausage all week with her.
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Polter
                    come on Nas, you know he isn't real quality. If you play him you need conventional wingers (ie right footed on right wing, none of this cutting inside nonsense) to get to the bye line old skool style. You also need someone with pace and finishing in there with him to feed on the knock downs.

Unless you do all that playing him for 90m is naive. I hope he becomes top scorer in the championship but it will only happen (and we will all have a champagne dinner on me if it does*) if proper feeding arrangements are in situ, as outlined above. It's a very simple game.

* with hookers

Comment

anyone listening to the palace supporters who are losing at home 3-0 playing without a decent striker..had a keeper make a mistake for one of their goals?

yes they are singing! supporting!
                      Our fans have forgotten how!

Comment

lol all you like but you know that the team plays better in a vocal noisy stadium rather than in the library loftus road has been of late.
                        Lol.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by TeddingtonRanger View Post
                          Our fans have forgotten how!
                          When Palace were in a tailspin back in the day they weren't so noisy..... They can sing their little hearts out but when the bad run comes Pardue will go into trench mode, just give it time.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                            We're the group who can do no wrong, so I'll make a start:

1) Those who mouth off players being played out of position.

2) Any more?
                            Those that pay silly money to turn up week in week out to watch shite football and then get shouted down by do gooders for daring to form a negative opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              all i could hear was the bluenoses thought the palace fans were quiet
                              Summink wrong with your telly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Ones who coat off Henry and Polter, first one is our most hard working player and the second one has scored our had a hand in our last four goals.
                                This, but this is supposed to be a forum for opinion and debate not blind obedience and sycophancy......?

Comment

Working...
                                X