Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans out

We're the group who can do no wrong, so I'll make a start:

1) Those who mouth off players being played out of position.

2) Any more?
    Last edited by Olly; 03-01-2016, 01:42 PM.

Ones who coat off Henry and Polter, first one is our most hard working player and the second one has scored our had a hand in our last four goals.

Comment

Moan for changes in how club operates club oblige then moan new way don't work although we called for it

Comment

Go on like we have a divine right to be a top six club minimum.

Comment

Your lucky to here the Rangers fans nowadays
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Fans who moan about other fans moaning. When it's s hit.

Comment

I'm afraid you can't oust the fans.. The ones that will be there week in, week out.. Paying there money, watching the shite that has been served up for years. Yeah, of course you have the bell's that go way over the top and it seems like they want the club to fail but I'm sure they want the best for the club.. I want the best. We will be here longer than the Fer's, the Mackies.. We will be here longer than the Great Tony Fernandes. So for all that is going on the last group we want out is the fans.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

anyone listening to the palace supporters who are losing at home 3-0 playing without a decent striker..had a keeper make a mistake for one of their goals?

yes they are singing! supporting!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  anyone listening to the palace supporters who are losing at home 3-0 playing without a decent striker..had a keeper make a mistake for one of their goals?

Yet half our lot demand free flowing attacking football before they dare start singing .
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Singing? Didn't see that in the contract when I signed up to be a supporter.

So will singing make the players better?
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

all i could hear was the bluenoses thought the palace fans were quiet

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Yet half our lot demand free flowing attacking football before they dare start singing .
                        I demand that with the same expectation I have when demanding that Gemma Arterton has dinner with me......

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Moan for changes in how club operates club oblige then moan new way don't work although we called for it
                          This
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                            Singing? Didn't see that in the contract when I signed up to be a supporter.

So will singing make the players better?
                            Booing certainly wont
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Ones who coat off Henry and Polter, first one is our most hard working player and the second one has scored our had a hand in our last four goals.
                              Heard some kid behind me mouthing off Polter, calling him the worst player he's seen here in the last 5 years before he scored the goal. Gave him a lovely look when that went in. He didn't notice me and just screamed out "That is what this beast can do"

Just some stupidly hypocritical fans who have such short sightedness that they complain when things aren't happening within a second of it even being suggested.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X