Anyone with any inside info...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Hopefully somebody can upset Fer and Green in the next couple of days.
    Yep. But I was really thinking of me......

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      How many of Les signings in the summer have been successful?

Can only think of Hall tbf
      How many of Redknapp's signing season before were successful??? Can't think of Any

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        If hes benched because of this then I'm in full support. No more freeloaders like Adel so you pull your weight or you don't get on the pitch. It's about setting minimum standards that all in the squad must attain

I like JET but if hes not acting professionally he can fox trot off and if that's what the club or Les are doing then we should as fans support them after all its what we have been asking them to do for two seasons crack the whip
        Exactly discipline seems fairly non existant since Adel

Comment

But at some point we need to take a stand WeAre address the balance of we will just continue to allow players to take the p iss and anarchy continues to rule in the bush. Obviously assuming he's not doing as required
          Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            No inside info but I saw on Twitter Sandro apparently stormed out after being named on the bench against Hull. Could be true as I thought he was named as a sub when the line ups came out then to be replaced by Toszer
            If true Sandro can #### off

Comment

I have a lot of work mates who support Bristol city and they said at the time ...Jet will get you off your seat in little spells then disappear for games on end..def attitude problem

Comment

I just get the feeling that the dressing room is pisspoor at the moment. No proof, just a vibe from off and on the pitch. Perhaps more than anything else a gaffer must have the dressing room. Otherwise we're all#pissinginthewind. Not having a pop at JFH but perhaps the biggest loss from NW's exit was that he always seemed to have the lads respect. That must be hard won, no fault of his own but I just don't think JFH commands that right now.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  I just get the feeling that the dressing room is pisspoor at the moment. No proof, just a vibe from off and on the pitch. Perhaps more than anything else a gaffer must have the dressing room. Otherwise we're all#pissinginthewind. Not having a pop at JFH but perhaps the biggest loss from NW's exit was that he always seemed to have the lads respect. That must be hard won, no fault of his own but I just don't think JFH commands that right now.
                  Think you may well be right and problem is you earn respect

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    You could well be right I think JFH might have been aware that not everything was/is hunky-dory when he 1st arrived he made great reference to the family and wanting players with the right character as that had always been his policy , but with regard to JET he was just a cheap option on a free which the board or whoever grabbed at with out doing any homework on him which in it's self is damning as last week Mick McCarthy made reference to JET needing a jet up his backside

Comment

Has JET really been put up for sale, if so, is this the club saying that they made a mistake of signing him without doing their homework?

Comment

A good mate and long term season ticket holder at Ipswich has said he was a bit away with the fairies. On his day a great talent but goes missing a lot and not only on the pitch.

Just need to get him back with the right attitude, so come on our coaching staff earn your money.
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          A good mate and long term season ticket holder at Ipswich has said he was a bit away with the fairies. On his day a great talent but goes missing a lot and not only on the pitch.

Just need to get him back with the right attitude, so come on our coaching staff earn your money.
                          Gordon Bennett Herts you know you don't have to earn your money in the old boys network

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Gordon Bennett Herts you know you don't have to earn your money in the old boys network
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

If hes benched because of this then I'm in full support. No more freeloaders like Adel so you pull your weight or you don't get on the pitch. It's about setting minimum standards that all in the squad must attain

I like JET but if hes not acting professionally he can fox trot off and if that's what the club or Les are doing then we should as fans support them after all its what we have been asking them to do for two seasons crack the whip
                              100%. I like JET as a player he has grown on me and done well when selected, but if he's not putting the effort it in them I'm glad the gaffer is taking a stand.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If it is true that JET has been outed because of his application how come Leroy Fer is still getting on the pitch? Not too many lazier players seen in W12

Comment

Working...
                                X