X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let him go if the price is right
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Have to admire Palace at the moment even though I hate them ...they are doing everything right...
      Never thought that I would say that in my lifetime

Pardew doing a fantastic job ....Bolasie amazing buy..with Austin they will easily be a top 8 team no problem.

Comment

12.5 mill and I'll drive him there myself with 4 months left on his contract.

Love Charlie but that would be cracking business.

Club could play a bliner and like fordy was eluding too sell Charlie for 12 mill and go and get afobe but that's me in dreamland right now.

Comment

I was thinking the same mate. Hopefully they will swing Gayle back our way

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            Have to admire Palace at the moment even though I hate them ...they are doing everything right...
            Never thought that I would say that in my lifetime

Pardew doing a fantastic job ....Bolasie amazing buy..with Austin they will easily be a top 8 team no problem.
            This with bells on.

They are a example to follow and the way the turned their club around is fantastic.

Thing is they have a very shrewd chairman. It makes a difference.

As for Charlie going there I think general makes very good points and it does make sense for Charlie on So many reasons.

If we can get 10-12.5 mill for him it makes sense on so many levels. Get them to throw chamak or Campbell in too!!

Comment

Sadly I agree, he'd get amazing service from their midfield too
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Charlie goes; we go down. It's that simple. Can you imagine the replacement that Les and Jimmy would bring in? If they brought anyone in. No striker or Polter for the rest of the miserable f acking season.... Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Charlie goes; we go down. It's that simple. Can you imagine the replacement that Les and Jimmy would bring in? If they brought anyone in. No striker or Polter for the rest of the miserable f acking season.... Jesus.
                  I personally think we're too good to go down but we'd be arrogant to ignore the possibility of a relegation scrap

On our day AND WITH NEIL WARNOCK we're as good as anyone in this league
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

#PrayForCharlie

Comment

I think things are bad atm but we won't go down if we sell Charlie.

I don't believe for one second that if we sell Charlie we are that stupid not to use some of the cash to get a half decent striker or two or certainly bring some players on loan to the club.

We have been with out him a lot and we have been average and fully expect us to pick up 25 points from now to the end of the season.
                      Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 03-01-2016, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        Polter up and running? If he's Charlie's replacement, god help us.
                        Totally different type of player give him a chance 2 into 2

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          Let him go if the price is right
                          This

Comment

Working...
                          X