Selling Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Charlie

Does anyone think that les is pricing Charlie out off a move by asking for 12.5 million? I just want what's best for both party's but am thinking its to much a asking price IMO
    You Rsssssss

Yes and has he been on the woodbines or what 12.5m Charlie could pocket half of that as a signing on fee in the summer

Comment

If we can use Charlie as bait to get someone else I'd be happier, rather than just seeing him walk off.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think that's the way it will go Herts maybe a bit of dosh in px

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          Does anyone think that les is pricing Charlie out off a move by asking for 12.5 million? I just want what's best for both party's but am thinking its to much a asking price IMO
          had he a couple of years left on his contract he is worth every penny of £15m. Unfortunately, Charlie's agent has played a blinder and we are flummexed
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Love Charlie to bits, but now Polter is up and running and Charlie is always injured, I'd say take whatever is offered for him this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
              Love Charlie to bits, but now Polter is up and running and Charlie is always injured, I'd say take whatever is offered for him this month.
              Polter up and running? If he's Charlie's replacement, god help us.

Comment

Going nowhere as he does not need to and we cannot force him to either. His goals when he plays will be invaluable as without him and them we are a very poor side. If we want to recoup some money then Phillips, Fer and Caulker are the ones to move on and quickly too.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  Polter up and running?
                  Of the last four goals we've scored he's scored two of them and set up the other two. Up and running, yes.

Comment

polter

polter is for me a big disapointment,but if he could get into the box more hopefully he may get some goals but his approach play is appaling
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

A player of Charlie's ability and scoring record is big money, but I'm afraid with 6 months left on his contract, we'd be lucky to get £5m

Comment

It's great as long as you don't get caught.

I'll get me coat..........

Comment

The Sun today is saying he is definitely staying and had told the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            A player of Charlie's ability and scoring record is big money, but I'm afraid with 6 months left on his contract, we'd be lucky to get £5m
                            I agree. But if someone like Man Utd decided they really need to finish in the top 4 at all costs, then I can see them paying the full £15m we previously wanted in order to ensure it happened. They have after all blown £250m on some pretty average players lately.

Comment

Austin to Palace

I really have a feeling that Austin will end up at Palace.

For the following reasons

Not Relegation Team

Good Manager

London so he doesn't have to move

I'm not claiming any Itk bt I think it is already done Pardew stating how much he wants a great striker yesterday Charlie being held back from playing is this just a massive coinsidence...

Comment

Working...
                              X