Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many players did jfh add to burton when he was manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many players did jfh add to burton when he was manager?

interested if he bought some quality players to the club

he unfortunately

he unfortunately hasnt the gift to find players,les is supposed to have that gift,but apart from the jet his players have all underachieved but sadly les has fallen out with jet so he wont play again for qpr while les is d o f
    so its not good
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Well that is your opinion les picks all the players I can't believe jfh would have it,your right jet should play more I think he just don't show the effort in training,I remember les saying beginning of the season about attitude of players and learning from previous seasons so maybe that's why he don't play or maybe as another poster said maybe jfh is playing certain players in front because the transfer window and we want to get rid of fer,Sandro and even hoilet and then instead play the Aussie,jet and gladwin if the rumours r true he's coming bk which I hope

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        he unfortunately hasnt the gift to find players,les is supposed to have that gift,but apart from the jet his players have all underachieved but sadly les has fallen out with jet so he wont play again for qpr while les is d o f
        so its not good
        If that is true then that is bang out of order. Les is farking up our club just because he has a personal issue with JET

Comment

les is a bad egg

les is a bad egg im afraid,but how can we get rid of him,he seems to think hes the D O F
          DICTATOR OF FOOLS

WE NEED MIRACLE HASSELBAINK PROVED WHEN HE DIDNT PLAY THE WARNOCK TRIO AGAINST HULL THAT HE DOSNT KNOW WHAT HES DOING

he dropped both sandro and leroy fer and sandro refused to sit on the bench and stormed off what kind of a fool is hasselbaink if we had played the warnock trio i think we could have won that game

More...

Comment

Who knows what happened with Sandro,fer didn't deserve to play he's been awful

Comment

well a massive crowd demonstration is a comming baby we of the qpr are getting fed up with all this nonsense if ferdinand really wants to see qpr doing well why didnt he leave blackwell in charge

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                well a massive crowd demonstration is a comming baby we of the qpr are getting fed up with all this nonsense if ferdinand really wants to see qpr doing well why didnt he leave blackwell in charge
                Cos Blackwell is a rubbish long past it manager and Jfh is an exciting manager on the way up?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                  If that is true then that is bang out of order. Les is farking up our club just because he has a personal issue with JET
                  Very big IF

Comment

Working...
                  X