Team for Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team for Forest

Important game for us I think. A chance to play some of the others that have not been getting a chance. I think luongo and diakite have to play central mid. Our central mids have for me been pretty woeful for much of the season. No goal scoring threat, no drive and lightweight. Smithies should also play. Not sure about rest of team.

F acked if I know. The Mad Malian will play.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Important game for us I think. A chance to play some of the others that have not been getting a chance. I think luongo and diakite have to play central mid. Our central mids have for me been pretty woeful for much of the season. No goal scoring threat, no drive and lightweight. Smithies should also play. Not sure about rest of team.
      Harry's tombola needs an airing.

seriously though, as long as henry and dopey dont start, i could not give a shyte.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Smithies (Green era is over)
        Furlong
        Hall
        Onouha
        Yun
        Faurlin
        Luongo
        Phillips
        Mackie
        Hoilett
        Austin (JET)

Comment

Originally posted by qprtanpa1 View Post
          smithies (green era is over)
          furlong
          hall
          onouha
          yun
          faurlin
          luongo
          phillips
          mackie
          hoilett
          austin (jet)
          like this team

Comment

What's happened to yun, was a proper first team regular, another massive sick note. Mackie, Sandro, yun and chaz all huge sick notes.

Comment

or kepweka? he looked good for the two games he played under the pe teacher.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                What's happened to yun, was a proper first team regular, another massive sick note. Mackie, Sandro, yun and chaz all huge sick notes.
                Pretty sure Yun has been fit for ages. Konch preferred for his get it out of ya feet and smash it down the line trick he does.

Comment

Smithies
                  Ned Angella Hall Yun
                  Phillips Sandro Luongo Petrasso
                  Hoilett
                  JET

Don't want to use it like a league cup game and chuck in a load of fringe players, but wouldn't mind seeing Yun given a run (Konch, on the whole, has done pretty well but would rest him for this one and get Yun some game time). Would also rest Ale and give Petrasso a run out. Smithies has to play, surely?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Smithies
                    Henry Onuoha Hall Yun
                    Luongo Faurlin
                    Phillips Chery Hoilett
                    JET

Got to play Onuoha CB, because we'll have a new RB for sure and Onuoha is so poor there.
                    Konchesky has been solid, but would rest him too. We must find a better connection between Faurlin and Chery so would play them both. Have to give JET a start.

Comment

Smithies

Diakete Onouha Hall Yun

Phillips Sandro Faurlin Hoilett

Polter Jet

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        or kepweka? he looked good for the two games he played under the pe teacher.
                        Hes playing at leyton orient atm. I like the look of kepwekwa

Comment

This should give you some more insight into his thoughts on the possible team -

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-cup-10677245?

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink will use QPR’s FA Cup tie at Nottingham Forest next week as a try-out for his second string.

The gaffer said after the disappointing 2-1 defeat to Hull it was about getting right blend rather than highfalutin ideas about honours.

The Capital Cup has been downgraded by plenty of mix-and-match in past seasons, and the world’s most famous domestic trophy is set to suffer the same fate as Hasselbaink goes in search of a more important first league win since he took over.

The likes of Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Massimo Luongo, Alex Smithies and Michael Petrasso have been starved of recent chances. They look certain to play some part in the away day at the City Ground.

“At the moment, it's (the cup tie) not welcome,” Hasselbaink said.

“It's just another game, but it gives me a chance to look at others and give a few others to get a game.

“It also gives me a chance to look at a few other formations and take it from there.”

QPR’s abject cup record over the last 12 campaigns has seen them only twice make the fourth round to get no further.

Last season, a 3-0 home defeat to League One Sheffield United set the seal on a season's second half that saw them relegated at the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Smithies
                            Ned Angella Hall Yun
                            Phillips Sandro Luongo Petrasso
                            Hoilett
                            JET

Don't want to use it like a league cup game and chuck in a load of fringe players, but wouldn't mind seeing Yun given a run (Konch, on the whole, has done pretty well but would rest him for this one and get Yun some game time). Would also rest Ale and give Petrasso a run out. Smithies has to play, surely?
                            I like this team but would play Clint instead of Angella.

Comment

LF:s neighbour

LF:s third best buddy
                              LF:s milkman
                              LF:s fifth best buddy
                              LF:s dentist

LF:s fourth best Buddy
                              LF:s hairdresser
                              LF:s second best Buddy
                              LF:s imaginary friend

LF:s no 1 buddy
                              LF:s dog