Bristol City on last day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristol City on last day?

Have done a quick bit of research and reckon we need another 16 points to avoid doing a Wigan. The current situation on and off the pitch, neatly encapsulated by Hull's farcical winner yesterday, doesn't bode well and I can't see those 16 points coming easily. I reckon the 6 pointer on the final day could be the decider. Am dreading it already. Please prove me wrong, Rangers.

5 or 6 wins if we can't do that we deserve to drop

Comment

Yeah alright , really. We are just unlucky and let in stupid goals, we will win loads of games. Gonna bump this last day and laugh, bookmarked.

Comment

Just had a quick glance at remaining games and I've got us down to get 22 points so should be enough if my predictions are correct.
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Just had a quick glance at remaining games and I've got us down to get 22 points so should be enough if my predictions are correct.
          Is that with or without Charlie

Comment

I reckon we will comfortably hit 60 points.

Aint happy with QPR atm but not worries about relegation what so ever.

Hasnt been the easiest first 6 games for JFH and we will play a lot worst teams than we have done recently. Plenty of points available and we can easily achieve 25 plus but expect more.

Comment

I agree with the OP. I don't think we will get another point this season. We will be playing Yeading in no time.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                Is that with or without Charlie
                That's without bill, need to get a return on Charlie this month and sign Murphy from Ipswich .
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

The clubs wanting to sign Charlie are struggling at the bottom of the premiership so

1) Would he be interested in going to one of these clubs? and
                  2) Would he pass the medical?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    The clubs wanting to sign Charlie are struggling at the bottom of the premiership so

1) Would he be interested in going to one of these clubs? and
                    2) Would he pass the medical?
                    Palace, spurs and Leicester are all sniffing around him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Yeah alright , really. We are just unlucky and let in stupid goals, we will win loads of games. Gonna bump this last day and laugh, bookmarked.
                      Hope youre right Kev, and tbh I tend to agree, mate, we gota start winning soon... problem is old habits die hard and all that.....
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

It's the championship, anyone can put a winning run together at any time. I can see us doing that soon. Everyone's talking about the drop, how about an outside chance of the playoffs? It's been done before by teams in a worse off position than us at the moment.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          It's the championship, anyone can put a winning run together at any time. I can see us doing that soon. Everyone's talking about the drop, how about an outside chance of the playoffs? It's been done before by teams in a worse off position than us at the moment.
                          But Nik, its easier to complain about the potential of the drop than it is to look up to the play offs.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            But Nik, its easier to complain about the potential of the drop than it is to look up to the play offs.
                            Very true mate I was out of order, none of that optimism stuff on here.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Would love us to go on run but we have shown no real signs all season of having the heart or desire to do it

Comment

Working...
                              X