Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This disastrous run continues then I can see JFH being sacked and NW coming back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    We won't see warnock back. Club have made their bed and now have to lay in it.

They won't be stupid enough to admit to the public they made a mistake. Think jfh would have to go on a disastrous run to even be contemplated to being replaced.

The clubs a joke atm, we sack a inexperienced manager and replace him with a replica!!

I don't care what anyone says but this was ferdinand who pushed this through for his own bias reasons and abused the power he has as a director of football to employ a manager that suited this rather than going for what we needed.

100% believe if he wasn't director of football jfh would not be our manager as his credentials were not what we needed and to similar to the manager we had previously sacked!
    Apart from the colour of their skin I believe they are quite different. Would you care to elaborate on that?
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

100% this.

No one gives a toss what colour the manager is. As others have said before he could be purple for all I care but this clearly was a decision I believe was partially made with colour in mind.

A component dof or chairmen would never of sacked ramsey and replaced hi. With someone so similar with not much difference in experience. Not when you had the likes of lambert, Pearson or warnock available.

Coaches like clement and the bloke from Dortmund who's now doing a good job at Huddersfield even should of been above jfh due to their many years shadowing great managers at massive clubs.

Somehow we end up with jfh!!
      Disagree. Go back over old threads and those names were rulled out by the fans. Lambert was basically laughed off. Clement was ruled by the fans again due to no experience as well, and was compared to Kidd, or the bloke at Wolves who I have forgotten the name of. They were great number 2's but didnt make it as a manager and a lot on here thought Clement would be the same.

JFH has had experience, not just with Burton. We all saw his ideas in the first few games, we need to give time ffs - and yes, I have been at the games.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
        Clement was ruled out by the fans again due to no experience as well
        Wrong. Clement was Rs, had a CV at least as strong as JFH'S and plenty of people would have loved to see him given a chance here. And before anyone starts shouting the odds about his poor start at Derby, they were at least signs of game plan right from the off. They were not as awful then as we are now.

Comment

Two last kick goals to lose our two games against top four sides in six games is hardly awful imo.
          Maybe nasser could show clements first six games and against who and the form of the losses etc to compare if they were less awful than we are under jfh
          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 04-01-2016, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
            Disagree. Go back over old threads and those names were rulled out by the fans. Lambert was basically laughed off. Clement was ruled by the fans again due to no experience as well, and was compared to Kidd, or the bloke at Wolves who I have forgotten the name of. They were great number 2's but didnt make it as a manager and a lot on here thought Clement would be the same.

JFH has had experience, not just with Burton. We all saw his ideas in the first few games, we need to give time ffs - and yes, I have been at the games.
            jfh is a novice compared to Warnock, Lambert, Jackett and Pearson. Its not even close.

Look at the immediate impact Lambert has had at Blackburn, how Warnock transformed us in temrs of application and results.

JFH Managed for a season in the second tier in Belgium and and League 2 plus half a season league 1. Of course all the names I listed should of been considered above him. Look at QPR as a club atm and what we face in the future and we handed the reigns to a novice.

Makes no sense what so ever to me and JFH yes was doing well but should of 6th or 7th on our shortlist and never anywhere near the job. He shot to the front of the que because he fitted in with LF philosophies and would be his yes man.

Warnock, Lambert, Pearson ect wouldnt of taken his crap and LF knows it.

Comment

I would very much like Neil back.......

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                Apart from the colour of their skin I believe they are quite different. Would you care to elaborate on that?
                Their awful tactical decisions during a game. The lateness of substitutions and the people they bring on. The awful application of the players under their tenure and most scary of all the delusions of how well we have been playing in their pre and after match analysis.

I wish the only thing they had in common was the color of their skin but atm it seems they share many not to good footballing manager traits.

The people who want to make this a race thing are just petty. It's not about that its about the quality of manager we employed. The race card really only comes into contention when you bring LF into this and you look at his previous opinions he has expressed.
                You then are able to realise why JFH was his top candidate and other people with much better CV's were dismissed.

Comment

Didn't the club wait until Ruben interviewed him before making a decision?

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    Wrong. Clement was Rs, had a CV at least as strong as JFH'S and plenty of people would have loved to see him given a chance here. And before anyone starts shouting the odds about his poor start at Derby, they were at least signs of game plan right from the off. They were not as awful then as we are now.
                    I wanted Clement originally, but see this thread backs up my case.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...hlight=clement

Comment

Look at the immediate impact Lambert has had at Blackburn.
                      1 point in the last four games, including a loss at Bolton....the magic doesn't last long

Comment

Working...
                      X