• Show
Clear All

All very true ,,,,,, we're in a bit of a hole me thinks

Comment

never thought we ever be in such a mess after flav days,
      ( who's mess is all this though?)

Comment

we

we need warnock as d o f he will put in blackwell but still over see the whole thing,then slowly we will improve and finnally get back to the top
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          And if JFH is sacked it's Chris Powell next if Les is still here
          What a sad individual you are. Transparent

Comment

Yes I agree Westy , but the mess that has been created will lead to these sort comments rightly or wrongly , but spare a thought for our black fans they must havè been chuffed when the club gave L F and CR the jobs and now hear their white buddies making boarder line racist remarks , also the disappointment they must feel in both of them

Comment

Dogs I could not care at all what colour manager is and if honest would not have chosen Ramsey or JFH as manager as personally as their were better appointments out there in my view

People won't like it and will no doubt be up in arms but their is a subtle undercurrent from some which is clear as day in my view

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Dogs I could not care at all what colour manager is and if honest would not have chosen Ramsey or JFH as manager as personally as their were better appointments out there in my view

People won't like it and will no doubt be up in arms but their is a subtle undercurrent from some which is clear as day in my view

100% this and this was my point. I don't think jfh is a bad manager and I actually think that after what he had done at burton the last few months he deserved to be on a shortlist and looked at.

However a sensible board would of seen that we just sacked one unproven manager, we then replaced him with someone like warnock who was experienced and knowledgable of the league and we started to improve. However our board decide to appoint another novice.

Things aren't going to get easier too because East some point we will get hit with this ffp fine or embargo. We should of gone for experience. This club needed a stability and maturity right now not another experiment.

Another note to add is the dismal sacking of Steve gallen to be replace by ramsey. Another example of Les and the direction he wants to take this club.

Comment

Will be interesting to see where this thread goes.......

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    Will be interesting to see where this thread goes.......
                    Elephant in the room

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                      When Harry jumped ship, the three obvious candidates available at that time were Warburton, Clement and Allardice. Any one of those three would have us challenging for promotion with our squad, but no Ferdinand would rather look after his mate than do what's right for our club. The #### is a Spurs supporter for sure.

Saw Les on the box being interviewed a few years ago, where the interviewer suggested he was a QPR fan and Les corrected him on the spot and said he is a Spurs fan.
                      Said there was obviously an affection for us but was an actual Spurs fan.
                      Even looked embarrassed when it was suggested he was Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                        Saw Les on the box being interviewed a few years ago, where the interviewer suggested he was a QPR fan and Les corrected him on the spot and said he is a Spurs fan.
                        Said there was obviously an affection for us but was an actual Spurs fan.
                        Even looked embarrassed when it was suggested he was Rangers.
                        Turned down his beloved QPR to sign for the almighty Reading.

Kinda says it all about this 'legend'

Comment

Some QPR 'fans' are part of the problem , we have some proper sh1t ones .

Comment

What a sad individual you are. Transparent
                            Another clown not clever enough to hide his sad racist views Wests...

Comment

Every loss on here equals everyone out every single time, , so predictable . Ha ha. Brilliant. JFH out, Tony out, Les out. Jude out. The groundsman out. We lost to a last minute fluke goal, let's shut the club down. Mental.

Comment

LF was an excellent player for our club and I think I must have seen every minute he played as this was the period I did not miss a game home or away for years but..........

He got this job despite absolutely jack #### experience whatsoever with I am presuming a great salary,company car,expenses and all the other benefits that come with this kind of position but from what I can see he has not done anything to improve the club at all and if anything has taken us backwards

Let me make this quite clear though that He Ramsey and JFH could all be yellow with green spots for all I care and its a little sad to see the race card even being mentioned because I am proud to be part of one of the most racially diverse fanbases out there and I hope that continues

Comment

Working...
                                X