Les out !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Dogs I could not care at all what colour manager is and if honest would not have chosen Ramsey or JFH as manager as personally as their were better appointments out there in my view

People won't like it and will no doubt be up in arms but their is a subtle undercurrent from some which is clear as day in my view
    Subtle
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      People saying we've been sh 1t for 4 years, they forget that we've had literally one good season in the last decade or so. People blame the owners yet they weren't here when things were even worse before. People blame Les when he's been here for 12 months. People blame CR for about 8 months when things have been worse before him. There is no individual to blame. There is not even a specific collective of people we can blame. It is everything, from now to 10 years ago, all of that is to blame for this.
      100%

Comment

People saying we've been sh 1t for 4 years, they forget that we've had literally one good season in the last decade or so. People blame the owners yet they weren't here when things were even worse before. People blame Les when he's been here for 12 months. People blame CR for about 8 months when things have been worse before him. There is no individual to blame. There is not even a specific collective of people we can blame. It is everything, from now to 10 years ago, all of that is to blame for this.
        Great post that nasser.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The problem with that interesting analysis is that if things continue to deteriorate, the conclusion is that supporters have no alternative but to accept the ongoing malaise.

What is unarguable is TF's record given the amount of expenditure relative to our league position now compared to when he walked through the door. Unless he wants to see a further loss in revenue, he finally has to get real. I've been hoping for some of evidence of rationality in the appointments he sanctions and he must know what we all know: if things don't improve in the medium term reality is going to mean making a very tough call. Unless he is prepared to take the hit. Again. It may not come to that, but frankly it would be no surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            A petition

I'm off to support Yeading. Anyone who signed that petition read carefully. You are a C0CK
            Haha...could you make it up!! We have become a very sad stateif we propose a petition...proper ar seholes
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
            X