No announcement yet.

Relegation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are not too good to go down as shown over the last month or so and the difference between us and the teams below is they put in maximum effort while some of our mob just stroll around. Charlie Austin's goals aside we are a #### poor side right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      We are not too good to go down as shown over the last month or so and the difference between us and the teams below is they put in maximum effort while some of our mob just stroll around. Charlie Austin's goals aside we are a #### poor side right now.
      I had a look at previous seasons and it averages out that we need about 53 points to be safe so that's 23 points from 21 games left with this present lot
      that seems quite a tall order

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        I had a look at previous seasons and it averages out that we need about 53 points to be safe so that's 23 points from 21 games left with this present lot
        that seems quite a tall order
        Sorry I think I may have that wrong my research was based on my possible wager with Kevin Mcleod about finishing higher than 8th from bottom I will
        check again and come back on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          Sorry I think I may have that wrong my research was based on my possible wager with Kevin Mcleod about finishing higher than 8th from bottom I will
          check again and come back on it.
          Yes I was getting confused but I did notice that Peterborough went down 2011/12 with 54 points wow

Comment

Working...
          X