No announcement yet.

Relegation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlton beat us bristol city drew boton we just won thi a defo a relagation battle
    R's

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Yeah deffo, and it's so annoying, but it really is just slack players bing slack. We ain't as bad as so many make out mate.
      Can't share that view, mate. Wasn't able to be there yesterday, but Huddersfield was one of the worst performances I've seen for years (including Fulham and some tonkings in the PL..), so I think we're pretty terrible and up a creek without Les knowing what a paddle is. Judging from his selections, interviews and results so far, neither does Jimmy. Other than Charlie coming back, I can't see any changes from amongst the squad improving things. Maybe if some so called professional would play Luongo in central midfield we might have some kind of midfield, but that would be a punt. Crowd have had enough and are presently past caring; resentful rather than angry. Which is worse. Things look grim.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Another ridiculous thread, expect better from you bill. Total macaroni, attention seeking macaroni. In fact I'll have any bet with anyone who thinks we will be anywhere near the bottom eight season end.
        Mate you said we weregoing to romp this league and that you would bet with anyone.

Then, 10 games in you said we will Bang on get into the playoffs and you would bet with anyone.

Now your saying this. Please just don't jinx it ffs
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Thanks to Colin we will be ok.... I hope

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            Thanks to Colin we will be ok.... I hope
            What's with the stupid Colin reference if you think so highly of Warnock?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
              Hope you are right Matty but 4 points from 18 is relegation form....
              It is but it's only over 6 games. It's a long old season and we will be fine, absolutely no chance we are going down.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Maybe we will do Leicester and win 7 out of our last 9 games. Then also everyone who wanted Pearson here would be more than happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Mate you said we weregoing to romp this league and that you would bet with anyone.

Then, 10 games in you said we will Bang on get into the playoffs and you would bet with anyone.

Now your saying this. Please just don't jinx it ffs
                  It's a serious case of blind faith....

Comment

Good day for us as our "relegation rivals" didn't pick up many points today

Comment

Peterborough went down a few years ago with 54 points. Admittedly that was freakishly high and 50 points is the sort of total that would usually be OK. We are a very soft touch and EVERY team we play must fancy getting points of us...... It would be spectacularly foolish and arrogant to discount the possibility of us getting less than 50 points.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        It's a serious case of blind faith....
                        We are far to good to get relegated out if this division. There I've said it and you can quote me on it when we are safe in a few games.

Comment

I think we're too good to go down, however I think we could battle in that scrap
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

We'll escape relegation but it's looking like a bottom six finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                              We'll escape relegation but it's looking like a bottom six finish.
                              We have been in and out of the bottom six all season so I can deffo see your reasoning,

Comment

If we don't abandon that poxy formation that we have played all season then we will be in the bottom 8 imo. Every team we play seems to dominate possession against us,but Lf clearly likes that formation so jfh cannot possibly change it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X