No announcement yet.

Green Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you look at my original post it states that I thought the performance was ok ..

Does it not state that. ??

Green was poor tonight ....Fer can also be mentioned on this thread too it's not a bespoke thread for green is it

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      The thread was directed at Green, The General came in and decided to sl@g someone else off because he wants to vent in the least relevant place he could so that he could spread more negativity (not that it needs to be spread any more than it is).
      I've got players who I'd love to sl@g off after their individual performance today, but I will leave that for another thread because that is where it belongs. Here, Rob Green made a big mistake which cost us the game, his kicking was a joke, his control of his box is embarrasing and as much as I rate him historically, it would be better for everyone to move on from him now and give Smithies more chances until we can sign a better keeper.
      Even Nasser's had enough. That's proof enough for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        If you look at my original post it states that I thought the performance was ok ..

Does it not state that. ??

Green was poor tonight ....Fer can also be mentioned on this thread too it's not a bespoke thread for green is it
        It couldn't be more bespoke given the fact that the title of the thread is Green Again. But its fine, I can't make too much of an issue, do what you like with your thread mate.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Not really mate (yet ) in terms of the team performance but more individuals letting us down. I'll have a more complete run down tomorrow most likely because I can't think too much tonight after that disappointing finale.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nas if you read most of my previous threads I am mostly positive..rarely negative..so you are slightly incorrect there

But you are correct the thread is titled Green so I will just focus on Greens failure again within this thread ...

However. " it is what it is "......Rubbish

Comment

Gotta give Smithies a game in the cup surely. Can't wait till Green is outed. Reported 50k a week. Disgrace.

Comment

Smithies needs to be told he is playing for the next 6-10 games to give him some confidence. The boy cannot cost us any more points than Ronald Mcdonald does!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Gotta give Smithies a game in the cup surely. Can't wait till Green is outed. Reported 50k a week. Disgrace.
                  Would definitely like to see Smithies between the sticks at Forest.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Smithies needs to be given a few games. He can't just be put in goal for the FA cup game. He's on a hiding to nothing there. We'll end up destroying his confidence

Comment

If only Chelsea had signed this #### when promised

How he ever played for England is frightening

There will still be some among our support that will back him and cling to he's great shot stopper cliché

Gutless was S hit before he came to us and has been Shite for every season with us bar one. We love a one season wander in the Bush

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        If only Chelsea had signed this #### when promised

How he ever played for England is frightening

There will still be some among our support that will back him and cling to he's great shot stopper cliché

Gutless was S hit before he came to us and has been Shite for every season with us bar one. We love a one season wander in the Bush
                        I'd say two seasons, the Champ season was impressive last time. Last season too.

Comment

a ###### of the highest order, and on £50,000a week
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            this is a turning point
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Mistake in him every time he plays and no time can have someone like that as a regular.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                this is a turning point
                                Not yet. He refuted the claim. Positive signs Nasser is coming around to reality though I will say.

Comment

Working...
                                X