Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Irrelevant and stupid comment
    Are u Leroy fer nas? He's been absolute pony all season. And don't give me he won 2 headers and 82% pass rate cos I can see with my own eyes he cant be arsed.

Comment

Stick a fork in him - he's done.

It's like watching David James.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
        Stick a fork in him - he's done.

It's like watching David James.
        every bloody game just expecting a mistake. its unreal that this dopey prat is still in the starting 11, let alone at the club.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

No more defending him he needs seeing off

We have conceded 34 goals this season I would hazard a guess if we went through them all individually he's responsible or a hand in at least 10 of them probably more

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Can't stand him. He's had his day. Why are we not giving game time to a young keeper who could be our future?

Green is calamity after calamity. Costs us points way more than any keeper should. Just a liability.

Gutless Green is an anchor

Comment

If we had a decent No 2 then Green would be out he side. He is costing us points this season.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Are u Leroy fer nas? He's been absolute pony all season. And don't give me he won 2 headers and 82% pass rate cos I can see with my own eyes he cant be arsed.
                Nothing to do with the idea that its Fer, he could have said anyone who isn't Green and I would have said the same. Put it in another thread if you want to sl@g someone other than Green off.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

You are irrelevant sometimes ...you hate anyone who says it how it is..

We are poor at the moment why do you feel the need to defend this shitee all the time nas ?????

It boring

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Nothing to do with the idea that its Fer, he could have said anyone who isn't Green and I would have said the same. Put it in another thread if you want to sl@g someone other than Green off.
                    So because this is a rob green thread Leroy fer cant be mentioned?

Are u forum Stasi?

Comment

Nas are you on drugs ??? We are shite

Leroy is shite

Green is shite

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                        You are irrelevant sometimes ...you hate anyone who says it how it is..

We are poor at the moment why do you feel the need to defend this shitee all the time nas ?????

It boring
                        Not defending anything, but there is a very clear overreaction to the performance today. My simple point was that if you want to say something on this thread criticising a player, it should be Green. Take the other stuff to other threads fine. I'll defend our players if I see fit to. I will not defend players if they do not warrant it. I will not defend fans who make ludicrous comments like some of the ones I heard at the stadium today. I will defend fans who say it as it is, if there is a clear validity to it in terms of where it is said, what is said and how it is said. If you are going to sound crass and disrespectful saying it, why should I defend that, or support that view.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

That's issues for the mods not you Nas.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            So because this is a rob green thread Leroy fer cant be mentioned?

Are u forum Stasi?
                            The thread was directed at Green, The General came in and decided to sl@g someone else off because he wants to vent in the least relevant place he could so that he could spread more negativity (not that it needs to be spread any more than it is).
                            I've got players who I'd love to sl@g off after their individual performance today, but I will leave that for another thread because that is where it belongs. Here, Rob Green made a big mistake which cost us the game, his kicking was a joke, his control of his box is embarrasing and as much as I rate him historically, it would be better for everyone to move on from him now and give Smithies more chances until we can sign a better keeper.

Comment

If Green shouted keeper's ball, then you can have a bit of sympathy, but it was never his to go for.
                              Green's position for the first was poor too, he stayed on his right as the cross came in, if he'd been more central he'd have got a hand to it.
                              I'm sure Smithies would have started against Forest anyway, but I think he should keep his place beyond, even if he does a Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                                That's issues for the mods not you Nas.
                                It is, of course. But it was just so out of the blue in this thread, I decided to comment on it and was initially misinterpreted as defending Fer today.

Comment

Working...
                                X