Green Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Again

I have now watched this incident 5 times and this is clearly Greens fault.

He is diving knee high 10 yards out of his area this superman on crack

Not Hills fault at all.

How many points has he cost us now nearly every game ...apart from him I thought we were ok

Knnobbbbb...

Originally posted by The General View Post
    I have now watched this incident 5 times and this is clearly Greens fault.

He is diving knee high 10 yards out of his area this superman on crack

Not Hills fault at all.

How many points has he cost us now nearly every game ...apart from him I thought we were ok

Knnobbbbb...
    Between him and Karl Henry falling over and giving the ball away for the first goal, individual errors have cost us massively today. That said, we didn't deserve anything out of the game. We were dire from the start, again. I bet Hull couldn't believe their luck, the amount if time and space we gave them to play.

Comment

Why did u need to see this 5 times? Clear as crystal. Have a look at his footwork for the daisycutter 1st goal, non existent. He's a poor keeper and on the slip in afraid.

Comment

First goal,was no marking on the goal scorer .....Koch no where to be seen striker completly unmarked I'm afraid.

Comment

No way should be coming for a cross whipped in like that. Totally his fault. The first goal f##k me what was Henry doing.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Fed up defending Green. I'm one of his biggest fans but there's only so much you can defend. He should be commanding his area and collecting that 2nd no problems. Pathetic .
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Can't stand him. He's had his day. Why are we not giving game time to a young keeper who could be our future?

Green is calamity after calamity. Costs us points way more than any keeper should. Just a liability.

Comment

The trouble is smithies had a stinker when he played earlier in season.

Comment

Said it was Hall's fault before but I've watched it again a few times ... Yep it was Green's fault
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Why did u need to see this 5 times? Clear as crystal. Have a look at his footwork for the daisycutter 1st goal, non existent. He's a poor keeper and on the slip in afraid.

Poor goal keeping from Green JFH has got to sort this out so so bad he has lost the fans after 6 games it has to be a record.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                      The trouble is smithies had a stinker when he played earlier in season.
                      One game.

Green has a stinker 5-6 times a season. International? Haha Christ almighty

Comment

Fer was crap again why did jimmy put him on it was bazaar.....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Said it was Hall's fault before but I've watched it again a few times ... Yep it was Green's fault
                          Same. At the match it looked a combo of the two of them. Glad to be out straight by the lads on here who've seen replays.

No shock it's greens fault.

Comment

Fer was like a small market? I know he's put on a bit of timber......

Comment

Irrelevant and stupid comment
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X