Phony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    how can you say defoe was too expensive it cost us 100 million a year to drop out of the prem
    He would not have kept us up and we would be stuck with him now on massive wages with little something sell on value

Comment

He's only hanging around for the millions upon millions Old Oak development will bring him.

Let's not be naive about it. If there was no stadium on the horizon, after the dough him & his mates have spunked, he'd of been long gone. Fact.

Comment

If there was no stadium to be built, he wouldn't have come here. Mike Ashley at Newcastle is using both his stadiums as massive billboards for his sports shops. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          He's only hanging around for the millions upon millions Old Oak development will bring him.

Let's not be naive about it. If there was no stadium on the horizon, after the dough him & his mates have spunked, he'd of been long gone. Fact.

This... Will be interesting to see where his loyalties are if we aren't successful in getting permission to build.

Mind you with the state the clubs in why we would build a 30/40,000 seat stadium is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

This... Will be interesting to see where his loyalties are if we aren't successful in getting permission to build.

Mind you with the state the clubs in why we would build a 30/40,000 seat stadium is beyond me.
            Has never made sense in my mind. If we had stayed in the PL for 5-10 years, regularly selling out every season, then I could understand it. As it is, even if PP and development is successful, all he will have is a very expensive billboard for Air Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Has anyone ever seen the film the gate.

Basically, it's about a few lads who find a demon who grants them one wish. They wish to be rich.
              So after the wish was granted, they went out splashing the cash on cars, houses ect ect, but what the demon never told them was after a while, the money, and things bought with it would turn to shyte... Actual shyte.
              The money turn to shyte, everything they bought turned to steaming piles of shyte etc etc.
              Now looking on phonys twitter, there are alot of people tweeting him complaining about canceled flights by air Asia. People are waiting for refunds and asking why they have not been paid after over a week of waiting.

Not one response from everyone's fav uncle.

Meanwhile, qpr keep sinking and sinking.no interest shown in our club anymore, we are just a lifeboat drifting out at sea. With a bunch of idiots on board who do not know north from south.

Anyway, I think uncles demon is now coming home to roost.

Unhappy passengers, unhappy fans, falling stock. All he has left is a shyte airline, a shyte football club and shyte for farking brains.

Sell up you farking clown.
              i read the first three lines and stopped reading i suggest you stop writing things like this (now can you see where i am coming from )
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                ok big dave i respect your thoughts but in the begining harry boy took us up and if chelsea hadnt bought loic remy we would have still been in the prem
                it was les ferdinand that destroyed us as D O F he stopped harry boy from buying defoe that destroyed us without him being brought in for the loss of loic remy
                we were stuckwith 600 midfield players

EVEN NOW WHEN CHARLIE LEAVES IN JAN WE ARE GOING TO BUY ANOTHER OF LES FERDINANDS TOTTENHAM MATES TOM HUDDLESTONE

AND GUESS WHAT HES ANOTHER MIDFIELD PLAYER

SO I SUGGEST ITS FERDINAND NOT TONY THATS DESTROYED OUR CLUB
                AND THE ONLY STRIKER WHO COULD DAMAGE HULL WONT BE PLAYING BECAUSE FEERDINAND DOSNT LIKE JET
                Sorry Ted why are we talking about Redcrapp he is a fraud a shister a total piece of #### he just got very lucky with us at Wembley
                nothing more nothing less

Comment

Working...
                X