Toz(s)ser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toz(s)ser

What a complete and utter embarrassment of a footballer. With him and Fer on the pitch, we're essentially starting matches with nine men.

Could somebody explain to me what he contributes - apart from running around like a headless chicken and making the odd pass sideways that is?

He is truly dreadful - and we've looked terrible every time he's played. Mysteriously, he never seems to be substituted when he starts.

Please, for the love of God, get rid of him now.

He makes Steve Morrow seem like Pogba.

Use the $ key

Comment

Seems to come alive for free kicks and corners and even they are 2 bob

Comment

Calling him average would be giving him too much credit. How he started ahead of Luongo infuriated me before the game and even more so after the game.

Comment

Running around? Does he even do that? Useless. We were completely overrun in midfield when Sandro went off. Where is the drive from midfield? We have none. Samba has got to be worth a try

Comment

I agree with this for sure. Sandro cannot carry that midfield as hard as he tries to. Someone like luongo has been mentioned as a player to carry the ball from deep into the final third. Would love to see him back in the side.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Watched Derby highlights other day against Fulham and Bristol and they had Bradley Johnson, Butterfield and Thorne all driving from midfield. No wonder they scored 6 in 2. We have no one what so ever. Tozser, Faurlin, Henry, Sandro all slow as ####. Samba and Luongo surely worth a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Watched Derby highlights other day against Fulham and Bristol and they had Bradley Johnson, Butterfield and Thorne all driving from midfield. No wonder they scored 6 in 2. We have no one what so ever. Tozser, Faurlin, Henry, Sandro all slow as ####. Samba and Luongo surely worth a go.
                It would be great to see samba and luongo back in the team, it ain't rocket science to see that tozser and fer are pitiful
                You Rsssssss

Comment

the bloke is an out and out Wan*er hovers around the pitch doing nothing never puts in a tackle(made one tackle yesterday gave away the free kick for their goal) hardly ever passes the ball forward, another poor player bought in on the DOFs watch!!

Comment

Can only assume that he impressed JFH in training so he wanted to look at him in a real game - and based on that he'll stop picking him now.

Does make you wonder if the manager has watched DVD's of our previous games though.

Comment

Very poor every game I've seen him play. Would rather Doughty was given the nod over him.

Comment

But it's more of the same with doughty jimmy. He's no different to other chumps who play central mid. We need some drive from that midfield. 3 options, one the out of form and not bothered Fer, luongo and diakite.

Comment

How this p*ick is picked ahead of Faurlin and Luongo is beyond me.

Comment

Faurlin needed a rest. It's who he was replaced with that was the problem

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              But it's more of the same with doughty jimmy. He's no different to other chumps who play central mid. We need some drive from that midfield. 3 options, one the out of form and not bothered Fer, luongo and diakite.
                              Firstly James, Doughty is one of our own. I'd rather give him a run in the team than keeping a player from Watford fit and happy. Secondly, any time I've seen him he's impressed me with his work rate. Thirdly, I'm not saying he is the answer, I was merely using his an example, I agree with your final sentence too.

Comment

Working...
                              X