On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

As bad as it gets, not sure what is happening at Rangers, start without a striker, end the game with 2, baffling formations and players hopelessly out of position, JFH is walking a tightrope with the way the team is set up, crowd totally pissed off and Fer was jeered of the pitch.

Really poor day and a mountain of work to be done.

This. Horrible, poisonous atmostphere. Everyone well and truly p issed off with that crock of s hit. Nothing but a clear out will do.

Comment

I think we started with a defensive central mid at right wing, our right winger as centre forward, our right footed attacker on left wing and 2 strikers on the bench. After today I'm actually looking more at bottom 3 than top 6. Something seriously wrong with club at moment. If you didn't make it, don't listen to this we conceded late and lack self belief. Lucky to get a point they were miles better.

Comment

Sat in p upper for the first time since my season ticket days (99-07) and I have to say that's the worst team and crowd performance I've seen . Totally allianated and fer ? Dear god he was disgraceful . Really really bad stuff

Comment

They were soooooo much better. Shape, belief and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            Sat in p upper for the first time since my season ticket days (99-07) and I have to say that's the worst team and crowd performance I've seen . Totally allianated and fer ? Dear god he was disgraceful . Really really bad stuff
            The manager has to take responsibility for the tactical nonsense.

Comment

That was a disgrace. Ramsey in disguise. Actually, it was worse. What was JFH thinking? A disgrace on and off the pitch.

Comment

The crowd was awful today no singing boring boring boring that all I can say, plus that's the worst home performance I've seen in ages gutless
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  They were soooooo much better. Shape, belief and fight.
                  Yes the MIGHTY HUDDERSFIELD

Comment

huddersfield were so much better than than us all over the pitch if they had the belief in themselves they would have beat us , god help us if this lot turn up on friday hull will muller us

Comment

If Huddersfield were better up front they probably would of done us by a couple. Awful. If Fer is in the starting line up next game ill be fuming. No right to be in the team, his performances have been pure crap. Players out of position, no drive from midfield, no creativity. Proper shite served up that makes me think why the #### am i spending my hard earned cash to get the hump watching a load of shite.

Comment

Friday is going to be very, very interesting, it could get real ugly at Loftus Road!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                        X