X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Howe RIP

Played some decent football under him.

RIP

Top coach, quite gutted when he got sacked.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

RIP Don Howe.. Quality coach

Comment

A great coach. RIP Don.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I was also disappointed that he got sacked as well, gave us our first and I believe only ever win at Anfield on my first visit there and also the 2-0 cup win over Arsenal with Sansom and Wegerle scoring.

Lets paper over bringing in Gus Ceaser though.

Comment

Good Manager and much more attacking than given credit for. Nice bloke too RIP

Comment

Good job for us. Made Danny Maddix a player. Was the real manager of that brilliant Arsenal team of 1977- 80. Terry Neil was the front man. Class act.

Comment

That Arsenal game was one of the best atmospheres for a night game ever, I went with my gooner mates, three of them no longer with us, I loved it, Kenny smashing one against the gooners, good days,older players coming to Rangers and playing not just picking up a pay check!

Samson, Wilkins, Falco, Reid, Hodge, Denis, T Francis, we chose well in those days.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Was manager when I attended my first game RIP

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    That Arsenal game was one of the best atmospheres for a night game ever, I went with my gooner mates, three of them no longer with us, I loved it, Kenny smashing one against the gooners, good days,older players coming to Rangers and playing not just picking up a pay check!

Samson, Wilkins, Falco, Reid, Hodge, Denis, T Francis, we chose well in those days.
                    Don mentions that game in this 2011 interview from a fitting tribute on the offish: http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/do...-2866945.aspx?

RIP Don - an underrated manager for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Don mentions that game in this 2011 interview from a fitting tribute on the offish: http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/do...-2866945.aspx?

RIP Don - an underrated manager for us.
                      Top coach. Rip to him and God bless his family
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Very sad news, rip don.
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                        X