No announcement yet.

Will we make play offs or higher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping we'll scrape into the playoffs, but I reckon a top 10 finish is reasonable.
    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Can't see anything other than 8th. Far too many issues to deal with before we can compete for promotion IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Can't see anything other than 8th. Far too many issues to deal with before we can compete for promotion IMO.
        Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Absolute no chance of playoffs. I will eat Ted's cat if we finish 6th or higher. I'd say between 9th and 15th
        I didn't say we would make the playoffs mate
        You Rsssssss

Comment

I am an optimist but even I am starting to doubt we can make the playoffs, but I live in hope.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

With Charlie I think we can nick 6th, without him 9th or 10th.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

IMO there are at least 6 teams better than us currently. We are going to need an improvement form wise or a few teams to drop off

Comment

no play off less we start a winning run next ten games type of thing

Comment

Let's just take it game by game and see what happens. The good news is that things have tightened up back at the coal face. The bad news is that this time round we don't have the type of 10 / attacking midfield who can create. Or if we do, he aint shown up yet.

Comment

Think Austin will be off in Jan. Too many teams in the mix needing a strike back up. Could go to Leicester if Vardy leaves.

Comment

without Austin no chance there's no one to score goals, and it seems very little investment in that area, with Chaz there is hope, probably mid to lower half if I'm being realistic, COME ON JIMMY PROVE ME WRONG,

Comment

To the person who just voted, the season is over in case you hadn't noticed.

Comment

Working...
                        X