• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars ,

whos excited ?
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Na.odd bod turn out.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Saw it this evening. Way better than the last 3 - which were crap, to be fair. Full of nods to the original, funny, clever and beautifully shot. Good film.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
        Na.odd bod turn out.
        love ya lone ,but m odd bodding out !

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Saw it this evening. Way better than the last 3 - which were crap, to be fair. Full of nods to the original, funny, clever and beautifully shot. Good film.
          Clones and Sith were classic films ,menace was disappointing ,
          me an my youngest are booked into the imax waterloo on monday at 7.45 am
          i cant wait !

Comment

it,s a film for kids and anoracks
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Never seen 1 star wars film and never want to!... all a bit geeky spotty teenage boy stuff imo
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Never ever seen any of these films, Sci-fi is way out of my interest zone. Know plenty who just love anything and everything Star wars

Give me a good western, any film based on true events, The Great Escape, The first Italian Job, Papillon, Harry Brown, Grand Torino Unforgiven, any many more
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

It's not for me tbh, personally don't get it at all.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I want the Emperor to return dammit.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It's no love honour and obey! Never seen any Star Wars film, the adverts bore me
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        Clones and Sith were classic films ,menace was disappointing ,
                        me an my youngest are booked into the imax waterloo on monday at 7.45 am
                        i cant wait !
                        Funny enough my girlfriend's brother and his son will also be at the Imax tomorrow at 7.45am, best place to see it - hope you and your son enjoy it Vesps.

To those casting disparaging remarks about it only being for geeks, kids, spotty teenagers and anoracks (sic), I can assure you I don't fit into any of those categories. And nor does my girlfriend! The reason why the original Star Wars was so successful (the first three films) has nothing to do with its genre - it's because it's absolutely classic story telling - the same plot that you'll see in so many other blockbuster movies - it's David v Goliath, the people v the man, humanity versus machines, good v evil... I was never a massive fan myself, although I did really like the very first one with the superb Alec Guinness - but this latest one is bloody good. In my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          Funny enough my girlfriend's brother and his son will also be at the Imax tomorrow at 7.45am, best place to see it - hope you and your son enjoy it Vesps.

To those casting disparaging remarks about it only being for geeks, kids, spotty teenagers and anoracks (sic), I can assure you I don't fit into any of those categories. And nor does my girlfriend! The reason why the original Star Wars was so successful (the first three films) has nothing to do with its genre - it's because it's absolutely classic story telling - the same plot that you'll see in so many other blockbuster movies - it's David v Goliath, the people v the man, humanity versus machines, good v evil... I was never a massive fan myself, although I did really like the very first one with the superb Alec Guinness - but this latest one is bloody good. In my humble opinion.
                          Well said hubs, each to there own. Just not my cuppa tea
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I don't want to ruin it for anyone that hasn't seen it, but who would of thought chewy is in fact female?!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              I don't want to ruin it for anyone that hasn't seen it, but who would of thought chewy is in fact female?!
                              The return of the jedi.

Comment

Working...
                              X