JET and Polter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JET and Polter

I see a lot of people are calling out for new strikers to either play along side Austin or take over from him if/when he leaves. What I dont understand is why Jet and Polter seem to be constantly over looked...

JET- big, strong and a defenders nightmare. Also 3 goals in 8 apearances isnt bad at all (like to know how many actual minutes he's played?)

Polter - Imho actually thought he looked a little bit clumsy... BUT thought he showed a lot of potentail! Like JET he's big and would be the type of player that a defener hates to play against. Give him games and goals will come, along with confidence.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Maybe they aren't the best trainers or something to do with their attitude as we have been screaming for strikers, especially when Charlie was out but the managers seem reluctant to play them. Polter has struggled to make the bench some weeks. Warnock chose to play Phillips up front rather either of these so something must be up

Comment

Didnt Polter send a tweet after he was left out and that sort of stopped all chances of a recal to the bench for him?... As for JET, I have know idea. Alwas thought he looked a handfull when played.... hopefully new manager means new slate and all that. At least looks that way with Polter getting a chance V Brighton.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

So many on here seem to have written Polter off already...I really hope he gets a prolonged run in the side as just feel he has something to offer us......

Does need to lose the man bun though...

Comment

Working...
        X