Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season ticket prices for next season announced tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was on the online ticketing website. Gave me the opportunity to renew at that price. Haven't seen a specific link yet

Comment

OAP gold £359

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
        OAP gold £359
        is that aged 60 plus

Comment

These ticket prices have been released early in an attempt to repair the damage Ramsey sponsored and condoned by Ferdinand did with his hapless incompetent team organisation that produced complete Dross football
          [yes Westy you heard correct Dross football] this fearing the season will be viewed as a 2nd failure if playoffs cant be achieved

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
            is that aged 60 plus
            Aye

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
              Aye
              cheers
              that will do for me!

Comment

I'm sure the club would have to honour any ST's bought now if we went up.

Not worried about what's gone on before, it's now that counts, and we have some chance of play-offs.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  These ticket prices have been released early in an attempt to repair the damage Ramsey sponsored and condoned by Ferdinand did with his hapless incompetent team organisation that produced complete Dross football
                  [yes Westy you heard correct Dross football] this fearing the season will be viewed as a 2nd failure if playoffs cant be achieved
                  Possibly, or maybe they have taken the feedback that ticket prices have always been released way too late whilst at the same time guaranteeing some money into the club ahead of next season

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                    Possibly, or maybe they have taken the feedback that ticket prices have always been released way too late whilst at the same time guaranteeing some money into the club ahead of next season
                    Or have they issued these prices while Jimmy Floyds honeymoon period is ongoing ,
                    I never renewed my S/T this season due to Ramsey's Dross but now will certainly go for a half season one and renew for next season if the football continues it's improvement

Comment

Should also put every ST buyer into a draw for a full reimbursement prize, and say 10x2 people other prizes for match day meals.

Comment

Or have they issued these prices while Jimmy Floyds honeymoon period is ongoing ,
                        I never renewed my S/T this season due to Ramsey's Dross but now will certainly go for a half season one and renew for next season if the football continues it's improvement
                        They must be hoping for a long honeymoon then as it is until March 31st 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          They must be hoping for a long honeymoon then as it is until March 31st 2016.
                          How many games do we play after March 31

Comment

How many games do we play after March 31
                            8 plus any re-arranges. Enough that will make a difference either way
                            Last edited by Olly; 17-12-2015, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Details on the official site now with prices

Comment

Superb prices. Can't see anything to complain about in there.

*waits for the inevitable 22 year old to show up.

Comment

Working...
                                X