No announcement yet.

Polter and others to come back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can definately do a job at this level. For now 20 minute cameos look the ticket, hopefully his all round game will improve and next year he could be a starter.

Comment

Yeah credit where it's due, he did well last night. I gave up on the bloke before, the last straw was the Birmingham game, he barely touched the ball and ducked every header he could've got to. But impressed me last night for sure.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Sorry but give me polter over jet any time,jet can be very lazy at times he's obviously not doing enough in training to warrant a place.

Comment

I'm sticking by Polter, just give him a chance and he could because a crowd favourite.

I'm just happy that JFH is giving him that opportunity, it will pay off.

Comment

Give him time and he will continue doing what Zamora did for us. Not sure he likes fishing though
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
              Sorry but give me polter over jet any time,jet can be very lazy at times he's obviously not doing enough in training to warrant a place.
              I think jet and fer have the same trainer
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                If he was being judged on his barnet he wouldn't get a game for Dagenham & Redbridge mate, one of the worst barnets I've seen in professional football!

I'm all for giving him a chance too but you have to be realistic. The guy really hasn't got much to his game.
                Couldn't agree more and think he's utter tripe... Pub player and showed how limited he is not getting anywhere near that header... doesn't matter how long he was on the pitch he should've connected and scored really if we're honest... had we lost last night then I don't think folks on here wold be quite so charitable... Whoever sanctioned this transfer needs shooting...

Comment

He reminds me of someone trying very hard who doesn't realise they haven't got what it takes.

Comment

Working...
                  X