Polter and others to come back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polter and others to come back....

Firstly wanted to give him a bit of praise for last nights cameo. Thought he came on and hassled the defenders, bullied them and should of scored from that corner.

I think he could be a useful addition and I hope he is used as a 4 4 2 with charlie when the situation arises.

Also to think we have Mackie to come back to the squad and also robinson who is a very good full back we have some serious quality and depth to this squad.

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Firstly wanted to give him a bit of praise for last nights cameo. Thought he came on and hassled the defenders, bullied them and should of scored from that corner.

I think he could be a useful addition and I hope he is used as a 4 4 2 with charlie when the situation arises.

Also to think we have Mackie to come back to the squad and also robinson who is a very good full back we have some serious quality and depth to this squad.
    still light up front and at right back but yes we have one of the best squads in the division..

Comment

He always seems to do this one when bought on. Think the criticism he has had has been slightly unfair.

Great option to have when chasing a game as he seems to love an aerial battle.

Still yet to do enough to warrant starting imho, but a good squad player

Comment

I think Jimmy would've had a word in his ear. Everyone has a chance, a bit early to get too excited but things are looking up
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I think Polter does what he does pretty well. What he does though is run around a lot, make a nuisance of himself, hassle defenders etc. There is a place for this in a squad in the Championship but I don't think he'll ever be prolific. I also don't think he'll ever be much use for anything other than a late sub when the opposition defenders are getting tired or perhaps the occasional start against lower league sides in the cup.

Comment

He's a sub basically, bench player. Far more urgent imo is the need to integrate JET and Chas.

Comment

Polter looked well up for it yesterday, just needs a goal
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Thought if he'd connected with that corner it would have been a certain goal....would be sharper with more game time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Thought if he'd connected with that corner it would have been a certain goal....would be sharper with more game time.
                  Catch 22

Comment

A vast improvement on fer.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      He's a sub basically, bench player. Far more urgent imo is the need to integrate JET and Chas.
                      Or get Chery playing in the hole. Quick and lively; he ought do well there. Polter has the funniest shape for a footballer. His legs look way too big for his body. A good option to have on the bench, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                        He always seems to do this one when bought on. Think the criticism he has had has been slightly unfair.

Great option to have when chasing a game as he seems to love an aerial battle.

Still yet to do enough to warrant starting imho, but a good squad player
                        It ain;t slightly unfair it's plain farking unfair by some that are to quick to criticize and others that just follow cos he ain't no Ronaldo , give the lad a chance and dot judge him on his Barnet

Comment

I'd like to see Polter upfront with Charlie, hopefully he can bully defenders like Zamora did last year and create more space for Austin.

Think we can afford to play two up top against City on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Or get Chery playing in the hole. Quick and lively; he ought do well there. Polter has the funniest shape for a footballer. His legs look way too big for his body. A good option to have on the bench, however.
                            good call

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              It ain;t slightly unfair it's plain farking unfair by some that are to quick to criticize and others that just follow cos he ain't no Ronaldo , give the lad a chance and dot judge him on his Barnet
                              If he was being judged on his barnet he wouldn't get a game for Dagenham & Redbridge mate, one of the worst barnets I've seen in professional football!

I'm all for giving him a chance too but you have to be realistic. The guy really hasn't got much to his game.

Comment

Working...
                              X