No announcement yet.

We want our RANGERS back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of folk in my local saying "How the hell did you only draw that - and how the hell were you relegated?!".

It's a funny old game.........

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
      and how the hell were you relegated?!".
      Makes you realise how awful we were though... for me Harry has to take responsibility.

He didn't motivate them and they weren't fit. He gave the impression of being disinterested and was generally too old skool. It took far too long to get rid, mind you those who were pointing out the obvious early doors got short shrift on here. And then of course when we did finally part company, we managed to get the next appointment wrong. It took NW to remove a few fingers from backsides and JFH seems keen to carry on the good work.

Comment

If it's one person I detest in football it's HR but we must move on from him. We need pace up top, and maybe RB cover? I would like a transfer window with very little movement, this group only need coaching and I think we might have the man in place!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          Makes you realise how awful we were though.
          Give me a Hall or a Luongo for a Caulker or a Mutch (or even further back a Bosingwa or a Park) any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Give me a Hall or a Luongo for a Caulker or a Mutch (or even further back a Bosingwa or a Park) any day of the week.
            This really, 1 or 2 players each year DID not perform at very important times.

Caulker was PONY for us as whole and Bosingwa and Park couldnt give a flying ####.

Comment

Working...
            X