Perch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perch

He's been much much better recently, glad to see him improving. But that injury looked a bad one. He landed and immediately went to his knee. Hopefully he's not out for too long.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

It would be great to see maybe Darnell get a run out

Comment

Harriman is back in January from Wycombe, would love to see him get some game time for us, as I've only ever heard great things from Wycombe/Luton/Gillingham fans

Comment

If our goal is play-offs and promotion then Furlong and Harriman shouldn't be in this district.

Comment

Any news on his injury? I suspected he done his meniscus or acl, but hopefully I'm wrong and it's nothing serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            If our goal is play-offs and promotion then Furlong and Harriman shouldn't be in this district.
            Why if their good enough they should get same chance as others to play. Every raves about giving kids a chance then when we get genuine chance to do so we want older heads.

Comment

Darnell got thrown in at the deep end last season, talk about a tough debut - and in that first game, did all right. Then he got roasted by Bolassie and Sanchez in subsequent games and was dropped. I think he deserves another chance. Perch still doesn't inspire confidence in me. Also, has anyone noticed that Grant Hall, after impressing in a series of games, has looked a bit nervous recently and made several mistakes?

Comment

Working...
              X