We should have won max points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should have won max points

Under JFH we played two games at home and should won them both. Against Burnley, we were so close with Hall's header in the dying minutes and today, with Phillips shot hitting the post with their goalkeeper well beaten. With a bit of luck, we should have won all six points and not two. Now that would have been a dream start for JFH.

Just shows how much we have under perfromed this year and were mis managed under Ramsey.

If the season was starting now I would seriously fancy us for top two or the title.

Massive 2 games in the next 3 against Ipswich and Hull and if we can nick 4/6 points then we can really make a assault for those play offs.

Comment

Steady on. It's just two games and two points.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
        I'd argue we got two of the best points this season. I'd rather have two points here to be honest as these are the hardest teams to get anything from.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
          It's not the points but the performance.

Comment

Working...
          X