Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    OK your going jump on me but tonight I thought it was his worst game this season. Off the pace wayward passes would have taken him off
    I'll have to lay off the Otter Ale, thought he had a great game
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

OK your going jump on me but tonight I thought it was his worst game this season. Off the pace wayward passes would have taken him off
      Honestly? Wow. Thought he was the best player on the park tonight.

Comment

if not for the injuries he would be in a champions league team

Comment

Will watch the replay tomorrow see what I missed. Was in boozer early doors so opinion may be skewed

Comment

Me too I didn't think he was at his best, think he may have been lucky to stay on the pitch the way he reacted raising his arms, could've gone,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              Me too I didn't think he was at his best, think he may have been lucky to stay on the pitch the way he reacted raising his arms, could've gone,
              Don't think he did raise his arms did he? Just stormed over to the fella obviously fuming, but pretty sure no hands were raised.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                This. He's technically such a great player, love the bloke.

The way he celebrated our equaliser in front of R block was fantastic as well.
                Reminded me of Watford away when we got promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Don't think he did raise his arms did he? Just stormed over to the fella obviously fuming, but pretty sure no hands were raised.
                  Definitely raised his hands but think he was pulled away just in time
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Think he was pleased folk came to pull his away..... Had a really good game tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X