Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers are back

and we will make play offs....

We need a couple of tweaks but if we play with that intensity and desire most teams will crumble.

Kon at lb needs to be looked at he gives so much away and I would say fer isnt really producing but we look good. So frustrating we haven'y played like this all year or we would be right up there.

Positive thoughts and we can really push on.

Couldn't agree more. More desire, inventiveness and organisation than I have seen from a Rangers side in a very long time. Unbeaten B&HA got away with one tonight.

Comment

Very impressed tonight. Hope we keep Charlie and Matty in Jan. Austin said he's staying and I know WBA are sniffing around Phillips.

Comment

Chery in as No 10.

Comment

If we keep this squad together through January we have half a chance of going back up.... sneak into the play offs and then its a lottery.

Must keep matty and charlie...We know Charkie can go for free in the summer and with Matty we should just have a gentleman's agreement that if we dont go up he will be sold for a fair price.

Comment

Rangers are back

Probably a bit premature but play like that for the rest of the season and there's plenty to be hopeful about . Outstanding and that's what I expect from a QPR side . Well done Jimmy and the boys , never lie down and never give up . Heart , passion and talent in abundance . ####ing buzzing !!!! Our season starts right here . Jimmy floyds blue and white army

Comment

Bang on with that greg!.. the thing that really stood out was even when 0-2 down we never once droped our heads. Proper performance that, well chuffed!!!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

fingers crossed mate.

If we play like this consistently over the next few months then we can make a real stir in this league. Genuinely always believed we had a squad that should be challenging top two but easily top 6.

We got Ipswich and Hull in the next 3 games and if we can take some points of them we will firmly be in the play off mix.

Comment

I live at the other end of the the country - so I had to watch it in the pub.

Pretty much everyone said "That's the QPR I remember!"

Long may it continue.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                    I live at the other end of the the country - so I had to watch it in the pub.

Pretty much everyone said "That's the QPR I remember!"

Long may it continue.

There aren't many games (play off final aside ) that I've watched and bursted with pride . That was one of them . It's like the collasium ....fight for them and they will give you everything . Really do feel tonight is the turning point

Comment

Working...
                    X