Fantastic performance. Should have been 3 points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    If that shot by matty had of gone in that would of been one of the best games in years at the bush,
    Phillips looks like he has got his confidence back again, and so do many others as well!!
    We have got a good squad of players that have the ability, but had lost the belief in themselves.
    Warnock is to thank for this, and it looks like in JFH we have someone to keep it going.

The stats show how we have improved since the board found sense and let Ramsey go.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      Phillips looks like he has got his confidence back again, and so do many others as well!!
      We have got a good squad of players that have the ability, but had lost the belief in themselves.
      Warnock is to thank for this, and it looks like in JFH we have someone to keep it going.

The stats show how we have improved since the board found sense and let Ramsey go.
      Might have stayed up if we hadn't appointed the PE teacher.....

Comment

Just a team to be proud of again , ####ing brilliant . Make no mistake Albion will know they've had a game tonight . If that's the best this division has to offer I fancy our chances

Comment

Felt like a win even though only a point ! Very synical side BHA were and whilst the Ref had a shocker he did at least add on 7 mins for their time wasting tactics ! Amazing how being at the top breeds luck because make no mistake they were very very lucky to get a point tonight, poor ref decision for 1st and poor keeping the 2nd. Really hope Jimmy gets his first win Saturday as if we do I feel we could really start something going and start climbing the league. Great to see us going for it again like we use to.

Comment

Really proud of the way we played tonight. Lot's of passion and commitment. We were so unlucky not to win despite being 2 down. Phillips effort was so close just shaving the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Might have stayed up if we hadn't appointed the PE teacher.....
              Funny but true.

Comment

A fine all round effort, could have given up after those 2 quick goals up I genuinely felt confident we could get back in it. Austin is just a top goal hunter, that 2nd goal had that Bruno all over him but still he did the biz
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Brilliant performance. The work rate was superb, some of the 1 touch football in the final third was a joy, and a lot more shots. Few more weeks when Jimmy has them all properly fit, and his message across we will fly imo.

Might start calling Hoillet by his proper name again, felt he was superb.

Left back, and Fer were poor. If we can address the full back positions, and get Fer playing or Chery playing well in that No10 role anything can happen this season for us.

Positive, and exciting to watch Rangers again.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Felt like a win even though only a point ! Very synical side BHA were and whilst the Ref had a shocker he did at least add on 7 mins for their time wasting tactics ! Amazing how being at the top breeds luck because make no mistake they were very very lucky to get a point tonight, poor ref decision for 1st and poor keeping the 2nd. Really hope Jimmy gets his first win Saturday as if we do I feel we could really start something going and start climbing the league. Great to see us going for it again like we use to.
                    Agree best performance in ages passion,heart,closing down and brave.

Only flaws Green for second goal,Fer out of touch,should of brought Poulter on earlier and the ref kept stopping the game at crucial moments taking the pressure off Brighton.

Seems we have a team again

Comment

Thought Brighton were a good, well organised counter attacking side so can see why they are where they are. Against most other teams we would have comfortably won. Have some sympathy with Green for second goal having watched it a few times. He was partially sighted, it took a deflection and bounced in front of him. First should have been disallowed.

Only slight niggle I had is that Brighton were a bit better at keeping possession and breaking quickly using the wide areas to stretch us. That was partly due to our committing more going forwards and leaving more gaps but if we could improve that area could see us scoring a lot of goals home and away.

Brief appearance but Polter looked seriously motivated and got stuck in. Made a real difference in giving Charlie more space. Not saying he will set the world alight but would be interested to see more of him.

Phillips grew in confidence and second half in particular gave BHA a lot to think about. Hoilett note quite as noticeable as Phillips but worked the left side hard. Probably in a minority but can see why Chery on the bench. Hopefully once he gets his chance he will grab it. Add in Fer and we have some insane options attacking midfield wise.

After a few seriously underwhelming years taking nothing for granted but JFH seems to have got the team going. Nice to see.

Comment

Nice to see so many comments on this thread proving the point that it's the type of football and commitment that we mostly had a problem with, rather than the results.

Quite clearly, one will eventually follow the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          Seems we have a team again
                          First time I've seen us as a team all season.

Comment

Not been on the board since the match until now. Great to read so much positivity about the side and what JFH has done in such a short space of time. Onwards and upwards.

Comment

Working...
                            X