No announcement yet.

MOM in game 21 - QPR v Brighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave it to chaz but that was the best performance I've ever seen from ale for us, never ever got the hype over him, and thought it was a sympathy contract but now I'm a believer. Anyone noticed his corners and free kicks are always spot on as well. What a player, fer should watch videos of him every week, cos he's nowhere near that level.

Comment

Tough. Austin for the goals, Faurlin for the general command of the flow of our game but I've gone for Phillips as I've slated him recently but last night he looked well up for it and was unlucky not to have a couple of goals himself.

Comment

Charlie will get it for his goals but Faurlin was a level above everyone else yesterday, great player to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
          Charlie will get it for his goals but Faurlin was a level above everyone else yesterday, great player to watch.
          He's practically been MOTM every game since Warnock took over. Absolute quality.

Comment

Ale won it on the official

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Ale won it on the official
              Deserves all this recognition...class act

Comment

charlie for me , sent us all home with a smile . the team as a whole were up for it and at 2 nil down i could still see us nicking something

Comment

Charlie. but Faurlin is now my all time favourite QPR player based on all his injuries. WHAT A PLAYER Charlie Austin is a superstar, but I did already know that...
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X