Zamora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamora

Tonight good people please lets not sing Bobby's name, lets not give him more encouragement than he needs, by all means let us all give him a big round of applause before the game and there it should end, NO OH Bobby Zamora! we really don't need to cheer opposition players, as with Barton Saturday polite applause and then no more, by the way you just know he's going to score?

Agreed, not during the game. Happy enough to sing that song at full time if he comes over and claps us.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I should imagine he will get a few renditions of his song.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Agreed, not during the game. Happy enough to sing that song at full time if he comes over and claps us.
        If we've won and he comes over and gives us a clap I'll be giving the OBZ chant a right good rendition. Even before the game I will join in tbh. Agree with OP though can't be singing oppo player's names during the game.
        Last edited by MattyRangers; 15-12-2015, 02:40 PM.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Before and after for sure - one thing Bobby Z has that Barton never did have is a huge place in Rangers folklore. I don't only mean that Wembley goal either, I mean there's the one at Boro that led to the Oh Bobble Zamora song which, in turn got him his place in history with the Oh Bauble Zamora Christmas Card. Loved that
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Yes, I don't think anyone will be able to stop that chant tonight. It brings back that moment and those moments are rare for us folk.

Comment

I shall happily join in before the game if it's sung.

Comment

Only a select few players get that sort of treatment from us. I remember we played Charlton a few years back and Lee Cook was playing for them. Big chants of "We want our Cookie back" throughout that game. Bobby is one of the select few imo, just for that one moment at Wembley.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'll sing it, can't help it, it's in my brain more than any other song so any excuse. Not if he scores against us obviously

Comment

he deserves it.

i remember west ham fans singing "we like him more than you" at loftus road last season.

Comment

I'll clap him but I am definitely not singing his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        I'll clap him but I am definitely not singing his name.
                        Any particular reason why your so definite ?
                        Bloke gave me the most intense ecstatic single moment of my entire life, for that he deserves his song imo. (And i dont know if I've lived a sheltered life, but would like to know if any man has ever made any person on here jump up in such euphoric joy as much as Bobby did to me and the other 50 thousand I saw doing so)

Comment

Clapping is good enough surely?!!!! haha

fvck singing his name, he doesn't love Rangers like he does West Ham - Plus if he scores a hat trick tonight, we'll look like bloody idiots

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Clapping is good enough surely?!!!! haha

fvck singing his name, he doesn't love Rangers like he does West Ham - Plus if he scores a hat trick tonight, we'll look like bloody idiots
                            Why?? He still provided that moment at Wembley, that won't have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              Tonight good people please lets not sing Bobby's name, lets not give him more encouragement than he needs, by all means let us all give him a big round of applause before the game and there it should end, NO OH Bobby Zamora! we really don't need to cheer opposition players, as with Barton Saturday polite applause and then no more, by the way you just know he's going to score?
                              I hope not as I have a fiver on us to win 2-0 with Charlie as first goal scorer at 40-1....!

Comment

Working...
                              X