Hoilett's 100th match for us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett's 100th match for us

sorry if someone posted it already but i have failed to see it written anywhere, not even in the club website — but Junior Hoilett has played his 100th match for QPR against Burnley. (i had to add the numbers from soccebase to get to that figure http://www.soccerbase.com/players/pl...layer_id=52010)
    in total he played in 90 league matches, once in the FA cup, 6 times in the league cup and 3 times in the championship playoffs, scoring 7 goals in the process.

I know that despite his recent comeback the guy isn't loved by many, but anyway i guess he should get some recognition for this symbolic mark.
    Congratulations to Junior!

I wouldnt think the club would have missed this, they havent with others in the past. I'm never sure where the correct stats on the internet are...

But I agree, its a decent milestone for him and good to have players staying on longer.

Comment

well thats 99 games to many. Blokes been a drain on the club and failed to deliver time and time again.

Should not be in the team over chery.

Comment

Well done on the 7 goals in 100 games !

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          well thats 99 games to many. Blokes been a drain on the club and failed to deliver time and time again.

Should not be in the team over chery.
          This.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Well done on the 7 goals in 100 games !
            But that pass at Wem ber ley is worth a bit of credit
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Played well again tonight.

Comment

He played with passion but still no end product...

Comment

Today he played very well, although in flashes. He also won some good tackles and was always a threat with the ball at his feet. Where credit is due, we should not hesitate to show that we can appreciate a good performance.

Comment

Looks like he got a bit of confidence back, played well.

Philips on one side and hoilett on the other is very smart at this level.

Comment

i liked his tracking back and energy 100%.

Definitely upped his work rate but same problem is that he has no end product. You cant be a winger with no end product. He fails to deliver that time and time again.

Comapare him to phillips tonight/ Phillips made things happen. He got the ball in the box every time he could and also unleashed accurate goal threatening shots. Hoilett just doesnt compare.

Comment

Played well today. Offers genuine pace out on the wing and tracks back well

Comment

Once he gets a goal he'll be great for us
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Another brilliant performance from the boy. Keep it up Junior.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Another brilliant performance from the boy. Keep it up Junior.
                              This. Looks a different player.

Comment

Working...
                              X